Business Administrator Part 2

Guest Loki

I have posted on this topic in an effort to keep it current, and many posts have been added, but this. So, fellow Kearny residents, does Mr. D'Arco deserve to get 15% over the next three years. If you say yes, I wish you luck trying to obtain the same raise from your employer.

BTW, on the heels of his deal, the Department heads got 2, 2.5, and 3%, that's fair, right? This is outrageous, more to follow.

Guest Anti-Stirrer

Asked and answered already! Mr. D'Arco got a ZERO increase with his renewal. He'll wind up getting what all the other department heads get. Please note the verb tense; unless the department heads settled secretly in an undisclosed location, there's no contract settlement with them. But I'm curious, where'd you get them numbers, Loki? (Sounds like you're a bit sore.)

Asked and answered already!  Mr. D'Arco got a ZERO increase with his renewal.  He'll wind up getting what all the other department heads get.  Please note the verb tense; unless the department heads settled secretly in an undisclosed location, there's no contract settlement with them.  But I'm curious, where'd you get them numbers, Loki?  (Sounds like you're a bit sore.)

I've reviewed all posts on this subject, and it has not been answered. Where I got the numbers is irrelevant, I heard those numbers, and posted here looking for feedback. Interestingly, you are the only one citing a ZERO percent increase.

Not sore at all, just think people should be kept abreast of where the town spends their money.

Guest Anti-Stirrer

You're trying to stir the pot for whatever your personal agenda is. (Connection to a former or current management employee is my guess although I'm sure you'll come back and deny it.) You've made a statement that can be proved or disproved very easily. Do me a favor, call Town Hall on Tuesday and ask for a copy of his contract and salary ordinance. Then when you see it's ZERO, come back here and acknowledge it. I've done it myself and know the answer. It's zero.

Yes, this came up before in anti-D'Arco postings that pop up on this board periodically.

You just happened to "hear" those numbers of 2% 2.5% and 3%? While I highly doubt the accuracy of that especially considering you provide no basis whatsoever to support it, I'll bite -- what are the salaries and longevity bonuses those percentage increases would apply to? how many at $90,000 a year? at $105,000 a year? at $80,000 a year?

Guest Show Me

:huh: You show me what dept. heads and where they got a raise, as far as that goes these people have been working without ANY increase for years, so where did you get your information? especially about the salaries they make now!! :angry: