Pba

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The reason that no one got promoted was that the so-called leadership of your own union asked that the list be killed so they have a better shot next time around. Blame yourself only. You blindly follow and idolize the very same people that are screwing you behind your back. So enjoy standing on the posts on the corners for another few years and make sure to buy those cocktail party tickets.

Guest Guest

Unregistered

you are insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can our Town ever be successful with a bunch of idiots like yourselves?????Don't you guys have a life??? I feel a little guilty for wasting my time reading your nonsense, but rumors make you curious... I said, she said ...he did...GROW UP GUYS......

Guest Joe Dirt

The Sad thing is the sarcasm in that post is a reality. Im just glad people are speaking up, especially while the attorney generals office is in town. By the way, if Murry wore a wire in Hudson county, ( after caught double billing and forced to cooperate with the AG) and helped bring down Janizewski, what makes you think he kept his secrets with you Ray ??? :unsure:

Guest Kearny Police Officer

To my Harrison Brothers,

A few years ago Mayor Leo Vartan started interfering with our PD. We banded together and fought the Mayor and Chief Wilgus. We'll a word of the wise to the Harrison Politicians, Leo had alot more clout especially with the Governor and was toughted as a great leader. LETS REFRESH WHAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE. The local PBA backed Peter McIntyre for Mayor (Pete won, Leo Lost). Chief Wilgus ran from the Chief's Office and LEO THEN WENT TO JAIL. Keep up your fight all corrupt politicians will eventually falter. FROM KPD.

Archived