Kearny School Election

Guest KEARNY KARDINAL

Guest Stop wasteful spending!!

Hand scanners are the waste of tax payer money and every year the board of education cries poverty saying they don't have any money and need the budget to pass or programs will be cut to scare voters into voting for the budget. IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE KEARNY TAXPAYERS!!!!!!! WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TO LATE!!!!!!!

Guest WHAT HAPPENED TO KEARNY FOOTBALL

What a mess we are in and just now we are paying attention to this program.

Question ;When is the high school field going to be finished. Question 2 Why did it take so long to complete.

Guest Board Employee

Why were their favorable salary increases given to certain employees in the Kearny Board of Education Business Department??????

Guest The Taxpaying Public has had eno

The public is tired of excuses, They want action as it relatas to taxes . STAND UP KEARNY AND BE HEARD ON ELECTION DAY!!!!!!!!

Guest No Appointed School Board Mayor

Is it true that Mayor Santos and Board President Mary Torres are thinking about changing the Board of Education from an elected Board to an appointed Board of Education???????

Guest Guest
What a mess we are in and just now we are paying attention to this program.

Question ;When is the high school field going to be finished. Question 2 Why did it take so long to complete.

Answer: Mary Torres

Guest Guest
Is it true that Mayor Santos and Board President Mary Torres are thinking about changing the Board of Education from an elected Board to an appointed Board of Education???????

The last Mayor that tried that was Dave Rowlands, and it went in the toilet and he went bye bye LOL

Guest Living in Pennsy

Hello i'm new to this site, i was told about it by an old classmate. I seen Manny Ventoso's name on one of the post, saying he is running for the board of education. If anyone knows his e-mail or phone number can you please post it, i haven't talk to him in 10 years or so. Manny if you happen to come into this site and read this i want to wish you the best of luck, J.W. Remember Romeo's Pizza, bro you were the best.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Time for Change. CAMPBELL, VENTOSO, LEACH ON APRIL 20TH

Interesting that not one of them had the decency to show up to the meet the candidates night. Shows how much they really care. I will not be voting for a single one of them.

Guest attendee

Yes, all of the candidates were invited to attend, by request of the PTA, only four attended Doffont, Kruznis, Santos and McDonald. McDonald read notes through the entire question and answer session, hesitated before every answer (and seemed to be agitated that she was asked questions) Doffont was the best, Kruznis ran a close second (and appeared to have done his homework, as he answered all questions without the use of notes and appeared to be well informed)and Virginia Santos did well too

Guest also attended

I agree. McDonald seemed pissed that she was there. I heard that she refused to pick a side, and figures that she'll get the "anti" votes. the slates are set

Doffont (1A), Krusznis (6A), and Santos (7A) on one ticket

Ventoso, Campbell and Leach on the other ticket

And McDonald running alone (as she chose not to declare an alliance)

I am very conf. with the Doffont, Krusznis and Santos ticket, and that's the way I'm going.

Guest Another Attendee

I was also there, You called it right! Doffont was excellent, Krusnis was outstanding, especially for someone with no board experience, Santos was very good and Mc Donald had an attitude. The other three candidates not showing, showed you where their priorities were at.

Guest taxpayer

THAT'S WHAT AMERICA'S ALL ABOUT!!! YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT!!! BUT DON'T CRY WHEN YOU GET YOUR TAX BILL!!! TAXES ARE PRICING EVERYONE OUT OF THIS TOWN!!! WHAT IS THE PRESENT BOARD DOING TO IDENTIFY WITH THIS GROWING CONCERN???????

Guest G.R.I.P.

Not one is worth it. Our School Board is full of egotistical idiots....GET RID of Them ALL. Downsize and start fresh. ...Way too many Administrative positions , no where near enough teachers .

Kearny typical ...All chiefs no Indians.

Raise taxes so top end gets raise and does nothing to earn it.

Archived