Desperate Fire Captains

Guest Kearny Senior

Guest Kearny Senior

The hallow accomplishment, if you think it is one, of being a fire captain in Kearny or Harrison is like pretty sad. It's like being the boss of a two of a two person business where the one guy that works for you has no respect for you as a person or anyone with even rudimentary skills in anything. There captain to fireman is almost a 1:1 ratio. The firemen do little work and the captains do none at all. Why their is more than 3 captains in either town is nothing but more expensive welfare. Those are the opinions of a senior citizen who has been around for 80 years and retired a broken down lonely fireman.

Guest Harrison Senior

The hallow accomplishment, if you think it is one, of being a fire captain in Kearny or Harrison is like pretty sad. It's like being the boss of a two of a two person business where the one guy that works for you has no respect for you as a person or anyone with even rudimentary skills in anything. There captain to fireman is almost a 1:1 ratio. The firemen do little work and the captains do none at all. Why their is more than 3 captains in either town is nothing but more expensive welfare. Those are the opinions of a senior citizen who has been around for 80 years and retired a broken down lonely fireman.

Barney is just so slick. He's never gotten over being rejected by the HFD for being too small and weak. But hey, on his

keyboard he's a big man, dissing people he wishes he could be.

Yes, Harrison has 5 Captains... 4 Lt's? and 20 Firefighters... Clearly it's almost a 1:1 ratio... Maybe you should stop back in a 3rd grade math class, looks like someone needs a refresher.

Guest Who can it be?

Harrison Senior you got me. My real name is George "The Animal" Steele and I am secretly in love with all the Kearny and Harrison Firemen. I failed the test (I tired to put the square peg in the round hole) but the current fire men have no trouble finding that round hole on their 24 hr. shifts. Also, the entire Fire Department has 29 guys! That's freakin pitiful! "I'm one of many Captains at a 29 guy fire department." What an accomplishment, LOL. "I am an important guy to be in charge of 4 poorly trained firemen 80 days a year." That is really funny. It's like being the head janitor at the elementary school. Now it makes it even funnier to me. You guys are the best. I kno you love my cool and real neat in a groovy kind of way opinions so.......holla back!

On the official, current Town of Harrison website it shows that the Harrison Fire Department consists of 47 firemen, a secretary, a Director, and a fire investigator. That's 50 personnel so how can anyone say there is only 29 firemen. I believe the Official Town web site featuring Republican/Democratic Mayor Ray McDonough and not the words of a disgruntled fireman begging for attention and crying about manpower.

I know losing your previous and last Chief ever, a true mans man and every firemens hero hurt the FD badly and crushed its morale because he pushed for union causes and pushed for increased manpower and promotions with resolve and determination. The website clearly demonstrates that Harrison has fully stocked supply of manpower and even a cute poem.

On the official, current Town of Harrison website it shows that the Harrison Fire Department consists of 47 firemen, a secretary, a Director, and a fire investigator. That's 50 personnel so how can anyone say there is only 29 firemen. I believe the Official Town web site featuring Republican/Democratic Mayor Ray McDonough and not the words of a disgruntled fireman begging for attention and crying about manpower.

I know losing your previous and last Chief ever, a true mans man and every firemens hero hurt the FD badly and crushed its morale because he pushed for union causes and pushed for increased manpower and promotions with resolve and determination. The website clearly demonstrates that Harrison has fully stocked supply of manpower and even a cute poem.

Yes! They cant put anything on the internet that isn't true. I read that on the internet!

Guest Harrison Senior

Harrison Senior you got me. My real name is George "The Animal" Steele and I am secretly in love with all the Kearny and Harrison Firemen. I failed the test (I tired to put the square peg in the round hole) but the current fire men have no trouble finding that round hole on their 24 hr. shifts. Also, the entire Fire Department has 29 guys! That's freakin pitiful! "I'm one of many Captains at a 29 guy fire department." What an accomplishment, LOL. "I am an important guy to be in charge of 4 poorly trained firemen 80 days a year." That is really funny. It's like being the head janitor at the elementary school. Now it makes it even funnier to me. You guys are the best. I kno you love my cool and real neat in a groovy kind of way opinions so.......holla back!

Poor Barney. The 24 hour shifts really get under his skin. Learn to live with it dick breath because it ain't changing.