Car Wash

Guest Bubbles

Guest Bubbles

As you now enter Kearny from Belleville you will soon be greeted by a lovely new car wash where you can also get your oil changed.

Come on, I know this lot was an eyesore for some time now, but a car wash?

Why not a small strip mall containing a 99 cent store, nail salon and laundromat so that everyone entering Kearny knows exactly where they are.

As you now enter Kearny from Belleville you will soon be greeted by a lovely new car wash where you can also get your oil changed.

Come on, I know this lot was an eyesore for some time now, but a car wash?

Why not a small strip mall containing a 99 cent store, nail salon and laundromat so that everyone entering Kearny knows exactly where they are.

If you are upset with what is being built there, why didn't you purchase the property and do what you want with it?

If you are upset with what is being built there, why didn't you purchase the property and do what you want with it?

Typical site mentality: If you don't like it why don't you do something with it.

Such a lame response.

Maybe the previous post doesn't have as many pesos as you.

This hasn't anything to do with if they have money or not. That property was an eyesore, anything is better than what was there.

Most people on this site would rather complain than do something about a given situation.

This hasn't anything to do with if they have money or not.  That property was an eyesore, anything is better than what was there.

Most people on this site would rather complain than do something about a given situation.

and PETE'S PLACE will soon be a Dunkin Donuts.....family restaurants are a thing of the past.

This hasn't anything to do with if they have money or not.  That property was an eyesore, anything is better than what was there.

Okay, so if I don't have let's say $500,000.00 to purchase the property someone will just give it to me, so I can do something with it. :(