HFD & KFD War Cry

Guest guest

The familiar and courage filled cry of the KFD & HFD echoed throughout the County of Hudson as one long and loud, " MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, YOUR LITTLE FIREBOY IS ALMOST A MAN!!!!! LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, I"M THE BESTEST RESCUE MAN EVER," during the storm.

Just don't wake up the puny man in the tavern that kicked your butt in front of your heropants friends. Joe Hero should have done a primary search for his courage before that humiliating whoopin after trying to play bully. Maybe the Cake Boss can make a cake depicting that momentous event. A vanilla cake with waterproof pink topping for the tears. Funny stuff!!!

Guest Kearny Senior

The familiar and courage filled cry of the KFD & HFD echoed throughout the County of Hudson as one long and loud, " MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, YOUR LITTLE FIREBOY IS ALMOST A MAN!!!!! LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, I"M THE BESTEST RESCUE MAN EVER," during the storm.

Just don't wake up the puny man in the tavern that kicked your butt in front of your heropants friends. Joe Hero should have done a primary search for his courage before that humiliating whoopin after trying to play bully. Maybe the Cake Boss can make a cake depicting that momentous event. A vanilla cake with waterproof pink topping for the tears. Funny stuff!!!

Barney is so clever. He posts today on Harrison at 1:03 as Patrick and then on Kearny at 1:36 as Guest. This boy sure is slick, but he's still not good enough

to ever be one of Kearny or Harrison's Bravest. Don't stop posting though, I really enjoy laughing at your stupidity.