Remember in November!

Guest Life long guy

Guest Life long guy

No cop or contractor should be re elected next year with all this nonsense created by them this year! Out with them all. One guy wanted a job for his wife one contractor wanted a job for himself and one guy wanted a hockey team that's it that's the agenda steering our school system right now . One guy got what he wanted two didn't so that's why we have this vicious, agenda driven, majority on this pathetic board vote them all out next November! They have no business representing my kids or interests!!!

No cop or contractor should be re elected next year with all this nonsense created by them this year! Out with them all. One guy wanted a job for his wife one contractor wanted a job for himself and one guy wanted a hockey team that's it that's the agenda steering our school system right now . One guy got what he wanted two didn't so that's why we have this vicious, agenda driven, majority on this pathetic board vote them all out next November! They have no business representing my kids or interests!!!

I will remember in November that this board majority totally disregarded the will and voice of the people they were elected to represent!

Guest Guy Without a Life

Hello, keep smoking the weed dude, you're starting to believe yourself.

Guest Right is Right

I will remember in November that this board majority totally disregarded the will and voice of the people they were elected to represent!

Remember elected officials are sworn to UPHOLD the LAWS of the STATE of NJ, not ignore them or break them. So I believe the Board "Majority" did what they were suppose to do, by asking for an opinion from the State on an issue that was public and was no SECRET. It's called being ACCOUNTABLE to the PEOPLE, ALL the PEOPLE not a select few.

Guest Baloney on Rye

Remember elected officials are sworn to UPHOLD the LAWS of the STATE of NJ, not ignore them or break them. So I believe the Board "Majority" did what they were suppose to do, by asking for an opinion from the State on an issue that was public and was no SECRET. It's called being ACCOUNTABLE to the PEOPLE, ALL the PEOPLE not a select few.

Too bad they didn't do the accountable thing BEFORE the election. But they were hedging their bets that Castelli would win and they would keep their majority. When that didn't happen, they went after Lowry, something they wouldn't have done if they kept the magic number 5.

Guest Out with them!

Bullsh*t remember in November out with them! Accountable to the people puhleaseeee the people spoke and wanted Lowry! REMEMBER NEXT NOVEMBER!!!! OUT WITH THEM!!!!

Bullsh*t remember in November out with them! Accountable to the people puhleaseeee the people spoke and wanted Lowry! REMEMBER NEXT NOVEMBER!!!! OUT WITH THEM!!!!

So the will of the people can just rewrite a State law?? Last time I checked it took the legislature in Trenton to do that.. Funny thing is that I'd bet if it was John Plaugic, or George King that Violated a state law that Blatantly you'd be looking to charge Them with misconduct.

Any taxpayer (As an individual) in the town of Kearny has the right to challenge whether or not Lowrey could be seated. I don't believe it is the responsibility of the Board Of Education or legal for them to be using taxpayer's dollars for an attorney to do so.

Any taxpayer (As an individual) in the town of Kearny has the right to challenge whether or not Lowrey could be seated. I don't believe it is the responsibility of the Board Of Education or legal for them to be using taxpayer's dollars for an attorney to do so.

. SO RIGHT

The people of Kearny spoke loud and clear in this last B.O.E. election about how they wanted change! The board majority are trying to sidestep the will of the people. If they are successful in this political, vindictive and just plain wrong effort in trying to stop the people's choice Lowry from being seated in Jan. remember in November vote them all out. Oh and by the way they are spending your tax dollars to try to keep your choice from being seated! REMEMBER NEXT NOVEMBER!!!

The people of Kearny spoke loud and clear in this last B.O.E. election about how they wanted change! The board majority are trying to sidestep the will of the people. If they are successful in this political, vindictive and just plain wrong effort in trying to stop the people's choice Lowry from being seated in Jan. remember in November vote them all out. Oh and by the way they are spending your tax dollars to try to keep your choice from being seated! REMEMBER NEXT NOVEMBER!!!

Oh, we will! The five stooges will never be elected to anything in this town, ever again.

Play your little game, stooges. Enjoy your little ounce of power while you have it. Your time is about up.