Mr.admin

HeyDuke.net

Guest FlagMann_Guest
Why am I blocked.

Why not and at least give me an Email telling me I am?

Because you are!! Well, you are "one" of the brite one's!! You should know why?

Here comes Newark, Trash trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMann.

Who is blocked off the site and why?

I am, and i would like to know why too.

How can you be blocked when seem to be able to still post? May be it was the hidious slang comment you made about the individuals who protect and serve the needs of all over the wants of the few

How can you be blocked when seem to be able to still post? May be it was the hidious slang comment you made about the individuals who protect and serve the needs of all over the wants of the few

1st off smarty pants, there is ways of getting around anything. 2nd PIGS? I'll call them anything I want. I have yet seen them protect and serve. More like write tickets, and use there power the wrong way, dont think that I call all cops pigs, I have a few in my family. But that’s not what this is about. ....... And 3rd I think the title of this post Cleary says Mr.admin. Not Kato.

Why am I blocked.

HeyDuke.net,

You have not been blocked from posting. I only temporarily blocked one person since I took over responsibility for operating the site. The KOTW policy is to advise the person who was blocked by email and to post a message advising everyone else why that person was blocked.

KOTW

Why am I blocked.

HeyDuke.net,

You have not been blocked from posting. I only temporarily blocked one person since I took over responsibility for operating the site. The KOTW policy is to advise the person who was blocked by email and to post a message advising everyone else why that person was blocked.

KOTW

hmmm im very sorry, but for some reason i cant get to your site. i can go to other sites, just not yours. wierd.

1st off smarty pants, there is ways of getting around anything. 2nd PIGS? I'll call them anything I want. I have yet seen them protect and serve. More like write tickets, and use there power the wrong way, dont think that I call all cops pigs, I have a few in my family. But that’s not what this is about. ....... And 3rd I think the title of this post Cleary says Mr.admin. Not Kato.

Chill out ! Remember only anonymous postings on an open web site are protected free speech by law? In fact, State and Federal case law shows that if a Judge orders a subponea to identify an individual who is posting under an anonymus name on a web site then that Judge would have violated the posters civil right to free speech no mater how capricious or egregious the posting is. Sadly for individuals who are regestered posters who then implicate individuals or groups of people in criminal activity. Thats defamation. See Docket No. Ber-L-6214-01 Caogero v Moldow

Chill out ! Remember only anonymous postings on an open web site are protected free speech by law? In fact, State and Federal case law shows that if a Judge orders a subponea to identify an individual who is posting under an anonymus name on a web site then that Judge would have violated the posters civil right to free speech no mater how capricious or egregious the posting is. Sadly for individuals who are regestered posters who then implicate individuals or groups of people in criminal activity. Thats defamation. See Docket No. Ber-L-6214-01 Caogero v Moldow

nice fact, but that has to do with me how.....? Since this is a thread about me not being able to access KOTW.

Guest StudiesandObservation

Actually you are 100% wrong there, as long as there is enough cause to believe that an offense has been committed, a person's Online identity CAN be found, and that person prosecuted. Several months ago in Ohio, a NY man was successfully prosecuted for threatening to kill another AOL member, Civil proceedings are also open to have Internet records subpoenad. The Constitution protects free speach, yes, but as with any right, there also comes the responsibility not to slander, or libel another. Add to that the more recent "Hate" speach statutes, and you may find that internet "Anonominity" is not as secure as one might think.

The KOTW policy is to advise the person who was blocked by email...

Well then, D**ba**, you violated your own policy. I never got an email.

KOTW Note: This post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Red Forman,

I am positive that I emailed you advising you that your privilege to post had been temporarily suspended. It is possible that I didn't. If I did not email you, please accept my apology. KOTW likes to comply with KOTW policies as well as having others do the same.

KOTW

Guest StudiesandObservations
you are so correct Mr. S&O. i even know who you are. you pitched against me in little league when you played for Marconi. am i right?

Sorry, no, I've never played Little League, I always hated baseball.

Guest StudiesandObservations
Well I must defer to Studies and observations knowledge because every post he or she makes about the law always turns out to be factual in nature

That's one of the wonderful things about today's internet Kato..with a little digging, and some diligence you can find out just about any information thats in the public domain, which laws and statutes are.

• 1 month later...

Archived