Great job DPW and KPD

Guest Senior Citizen

Guest Senior Citizen

Oh my goodness that officer on Davis and Oakwood had the patience of a saint. Being old and grumpy I think i would have hurt a few people or at least told them off. I don't know how he kept it together with all the stupid people in just the few minutes i was there. Also the guys that work for the town did an EXELENT job The manor was a complete disaster when I came home today I could not believe. It is my understanding from speaking with one of then that the work force has been depleted and not a lot of workers left, but what I saw i was impressed. I hope the Mayor thanks them for all their hard work I certainly do.

Guest Kearny Senior

Oh my goodness that officer on Davis and Oakwood had the patience of a saint. Being old and grumpy I think i would have hurt a few people or at least told them off. I don't know how he kept it together with all the stupid people in just the few minutes i was there. Also the guys that work for the town did an EXELENT job The manor was a complete disaster when I came home today I could not believe. It is my understanding from speaking with one of then that the work force has been depleted and not a lot of workers left, but what I saw i was impressed. I hope the Mayor thanks them for all their hard work I certainly do.

Thanks for your kind words Barney. You're such a jerk.

We have good police officers and good personnel in DPW, and we're fortunate to have them.

Guest senior citizen

I am truly annoyed at the person who called me barney and called me a jerk. You should be ashamed of yourself. I am a senior citizen,and I am a woman. I also called th KPD who has my name and number to tell them the same. i think you need to seek mental help anyone awith your atitude there is something wrong with. You are the JERK.

Guest Senior Citizen

First of all My name is not Barney, second of all I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN, third I called the KPD about my above comment so it is on record. You must be very unhappy with your life and be a miserable person to be so negative. There is help for you maybe you should consider getting it. With so much negativity in this world I thought it would be nice to say something positive that I felt.

Guest Kearny Senior

First of all My name is not Barney, second of all I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN, third I called the KPD about my above comment so it is on record. You must be very unhappy with your life and be a miserable person to be so negative. There is help for you maybe you should consider getting it. With so much negativity in this world I thought it would be nice to say something positive that I felt.

OK Barney. If you want to be a female senior citizen today it's fine with me. Are you wearing women's underwear today too??

What a jerk.

Guest KPDRetired

Unfortunately Ma'am, this "Kearny(Harrison) Senior" individual has been spamming this forum on both the Kearny and Harrison Boards for years with the same nonsense. He seems to have huge issues with Police in general, and the fact that Kearny PD and Kearny Fire are not at each other's throats the way they are in Harrison seems to drive this...person, into a rage. Much like a monkey in the Zoo, throwing Feces, the best way to deal with this Idot is to point, laugh, and be sad for him since the downfall of the Carnival Sideshow pretty much destroyed his hopes for gainful employment as the "Geek". It is rather amusing however that while he constantly challenges posters here to walk into a firehouse and start trouble..HE lacks the fortitude to do so at the Police Station himself. The Officers of the Kearny PD work hard, and in situations like these tempers always get short..sometimes the most frustrating duty out of the entire Job is trying to direct traffic. In addition to your Phone Call, a Note to the Chief will go a long way as well. Chief Dowie keeps a file of those and posts them so that the guys know that despite the (Relatively Few) "Kearny Senior" idiots out there, there are more people who appreciate what they do.

Guest Kearny Senior

Unfortunately Ma'am, this "Kearny(Harrison) Senior" individual has been spamming this forum on both the Kearny and Harrison Boards for years with the same nonsense. He seems to have huge issues with Police in general, and the fact that Kearny PD and Kearny Fire are not at each other's throats the way they are in Harrison seems to drive this...person, into a rage. Much like a monkey in the Zoo, throwing Feces, the best way to deal with this Idot is to point, laugh, and be sad for him since the downfall of the Carnival Sideshow pretty much destroyed his hopes for gainful employment as the "Geek". It is rather amusing however that while he constantly challenges posters here to walk into a firehouse and start trouble..HE lacks the fortitude to do so at the Police Station himself. The Officers of the Kearny PD work hard, and in situations like these tempers always get short..sometimes the most frustrating duty out of the entire Job is trying to direct traffic. In addition to your Phone Call, a Note to the Chief will go a long way as well. Chief Dowie keeps a file of those and posts them so that the guys know that despite the (Relatively Few) "Kearny Senior" idiots out there, there are more people who appreciate what they do.

How weird is this.......Barney posting as KPDRetired, replying to Senior Citizen who is actually Barney also. Only someone

as slick as Barney could pull that off. And you have to be a world class jerk like Barney to do it.

Guest KPDRetired

How weird is this.......Barney posting as KPDRetired, replying to Senior Citizen who is actually Barney also. Only someone

as slick as Barney could pull that off. And you have to be a world class jerk like Barney to do it.

There really Is something wrong with you....i feel bad for your family.

its funny, everyone associated with this post is either a Kearny Senior, an elderly woman, or retired KPD. Yet the only common thread you all truly have is the need to GROW UP !

its funny, everyone associated with this post is either a Kearny Senior, an elderly woman, or retired KPD. Yet the only common thread you all truly have is the need to GROW UP !

Wow..someone makes a complementary post about the Police, and is suddenly not a Grown up???