Harrison Police save another life says NJ.com

Guest Guest

Once again, the Harrison Police have come to the rescue of a damsel in distress by a deranged maniac trying to run her down with his car. It boggles the mind how these fine, brave Police Officers continue to get the job done and then some. This is in the face of the lowest manpower levels in history and with NO MUTUAL AID rendered. Trained, brave, intelligent Police are hard to come by but Harrison seems to have plenty. They need more personnel FAST because as I said before, in my opinion, violent crime is on the rise in Harrison.

They get the job done without pushing the panic button in fear, like the the West Hudson Fire Departments, but how long can they shine with the rising crime rate. Somebody should recognize and maximize ASAP.

Guest The Mayor

Once again, the Harrison Police have come to the rescue of a damsel in distress by a deranged maniac trying to run her down with his car. It boggles the mind how these fine, brave Police Officers continue to get the job done and then some. This is in the face of the lowest manpower levels in history and with NO MUTUAL AID rendered. Trained, brave, intelligent Police are hard to come by but Harrison seems to have plenty. They need more personnel FAST because as I said before, in my opinion, violent crime is on the rise in Harrison.

They get the job done without pushing the panic button in fear, like the the West Hudson Fire Departments, but how long can they shine with the rising crime rate. Somebody should recognize and maximize ASAP.

Thank God for Barney. His job as a cub reporter for KOTW will lead him to bigger and better things.

HAHA!!! you sneaky lil Barney you did the I made you look trick. There's no save by the Harrison Police & I guess E. Newark no longer exists hahaha gotcha on that one didn't I

Get off the drugs bro because that made no ****ing sense. Secondly, be careful driving home from the firehouse because because someone could get hurt by a ****ed-up individual like you.