KBOE Looses It's Collective Marbles

Guest Guest

Guest Moday morning quarterback

So what does everyone think about the proposed superintendent that was introduced at Thursday's meeting and will be voted on this coming Moday?

Well it is obvious what you think by the heading you posted, but how can we listen to somebody that doesn't even know what day of the week or what week for that matter that the new Super will get hired. Keep us all informed you seam to have good information..........NOT!!!! Maybe it will be next Moday. :blink:

So what does everyone think about the proposed superintendent that was introduced at Thursday's meeting and will be voted on this coming Moday?

Wow, Monday? Really on the fast track now. Nice enough gentleman. Would probably be a good business administrator, but I thought we were looking for an EDUCATIONAL LEADER. NO educational background. Sketchy details surrounding his certifications, or lack of certifications. Doesn't have the qualifications required by the Board's own policy, but I'm sure that's a very minor detail for the Fab 5. Let's not forget, they - in all their many years of experience with all things education based - know better than you & I, mere peasants to their royal asses. He should NOT be appointed, but unless people step up and speak out, these morons will bring the district one step closer to the abyss.

Well it is obvious what you think by the heading you posted, but how can we listen to somebody that doesn't even know what day of the week or what week for that matter that the new Super will get hired. Keep us all informed you seam to have good information..........NOT!!!! Maybe it will be next Moday. :blink:

"seam"?

I guess you'll tell us you meant to spell it that way.

Guest Outsider

Only in Kearny would there be an anonymous new superintendent. Nothing on the web site, nothing in the newspapers, even the bloggers refer to the new person as "he," without writing his name. This is like a Twilight Zone episode. Or, rather, an updated version of "A Man With no Name."

In Tenafly, this kind of appointment would be made public within minutes of an appointment. In Kearny, It's like, Who cares?"

The gentleman in question is a cousin of the former director of curriculum, ******* ******. Remember, her husband ran for the Board years ago with one of the Campbell Boys. Are you connecting the dots yet? At the Public Forum, the gentleman in question, stated he NEVER received his teachers certificate. Now I don't know about you, but we put so much emphasis on the curriculum and test scores and holding the teachers accountable, who by the way must be certified, yet we don't give a hoot if the leader of the district was ever a certified.

The gentleman in question is a cousin of the former director of curriculum, ******* ******. Remember, her husband ran for the Board years ago with one of the Campbell Boys. Are you connecting the dots yet? At the Public Forum, the gentleman in question, stated he NEVER received his teachers certificate. Now I don't know about you, but we put so much emphasis on the curriculum and test scores and holding the teachers accountable, who by the way must be certified, yet we don't give a hoot if the leader of the district was ever a certified.

Are you sure of this connection? It is very interesting since those names haven't been thrown out there in quite a few years.

Are you sure of this connection? It is very interesting since those names haven't been thrown out there in quite a few years.

Since the superintendent candidate threw that name out himself multiple times at that meeting he probably knows better than most. Jus' sayin...

Guest Keeping Count

So where's the new super?

You mean business manager & he's not appointed cause the Fab 5 are currently only 4. They need their board president to ram this one through.