Hmmmmmm

Guest Ever been hit with a hockey puck

Even though half the residents of Newark wouldn’t know a hockey puck if they were hit with it
The Devils’ average ticket price is $75. That’s just criminal. The Nets are just as bad.

Do you think people in Brooklyn or Newark can afford those prices?

Those are the only comments I could find that hint at, and that is very slightly, a sense of racism. But to be honest, it is more truth than racism. You might be a bit paranoid.

Guest Guest 1

Good answer Senshi. It is a cold hard fact that there is a high poverty level in Newark and Jersey City who cannot not afford those prices I think that was the point

Good answer Senshi. It is a cold hard fact that there is a high poverty level in Newark and Jersey City who cannot not afford those prices I think that was the point

I was also hinting to the fact that those ticket prices are amazingly high.

Zuibun Taikai!!!!!

Guest FlagMann_Guest
Did anyone sense a bit of racism in the Jim Hague article in the observer? Or am I just paranoid?

View article here: The observer sports section

:ph34r:

You are just looking to start, the "game" Mutt!!! Just like all the Rice & Bean eating, Mango peeling, Pineapple picking, Mongrels!!!

Ill bet you are here illegal, Just like 3/4 of down neck!!! Go crawl back under the fence!!!

Thank GOD!!! For White America!!!

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMann.

Guest SharpieJames

The Devils’ average ticket price is $75. That’s just criminal. The Nets are just as bad.

Do you really think Mayor James wants the residents to go they dont spend money......He wants all the working folks to come and spend

Guest Guest 1

Do you really think Mayor James wants the residents to go they dont spend money......He wants all the working folks to come and spend

Yes, you're right. Sharpie's entire behavior over this arena has been low down at best. First he tried to blackmail McGreevey for state money by with holding his vote on the budget...then when it was realized that most NJ residents disapproved of this idea, and McGreevey backed off, he now says he'll build it without state money and hinted at running against McGreevey in a primary. He really wants this so bad and I doubt if it's to serve Newark residents. Everyone knows how much graft is involved on these type of deals and contracts. I guess he thinks build it and they will come. yeah just like PAC. Excuse me, but this subject is really annoying he ought to be told to get lost!

Guest SharpieJames
Did anyone sense a bit of racism in the Jim Hague article in the observer? Or am I just paranoid?

View article here: The observer sports section

:lol:

No Racism at all...

The Arena can now be a large Airplane hanger ...better if taxpayers dont pay for it anymore

Continental should carry the burden with their name

Much easier to travel to newark anyway ...from anywhere.

Guest Ever been hit with a hockey puck

View article here:  The observer sports section

You are just looking to start, the "game" Mutt!!! Just like all the Rice & Bean eating, Mango peeling, Pineapple picking, Mongrels!!!

Ill bet you are here illegal, Just like 3/4 of down neck!!! Go crawl back under the fence!!!

FlagMann.

FlagMann,

First off rice & beans give me gas and I am allergic to mango. Pineapples hurt my fingers when I try to pick them, and I was born in the USA. And while you don’t take the time to wash the kitchen floor in your cold water flat, the people down neck actually wash their sidewalks.

As far as mutt and mongrel go; I am pretty sure that your family tree can be traced back to show that your great grandmother was the daughter of a womanizing whoremaster who didn’t know she was having relations with BIG JIM the plantations head slave.

Although I agree now that the remarks might not be racist; they are stereotypical at best. They have no place in a news article and Hague should remember Howard and Jimmy the Greek.

So I’ll crawl under the fence as soon as you slither back under your rock.

Sarcastically yours,

Ever been hit with a hockey puck

Ps. Say hello to Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima. You racist pig

Guest What Kearny's become

racism? give it up already. why does everyone see "racism" in everything. jeez, its all you hear anymore. that was racist -- he's a racist -- you won't kiss my butt, so you're a racist. I'm all for treating everyone exactly the same. but it seems like that's not good enough. if you don't go out of your way to appease anyone who is not native-born -- you're a racist. this is what makes Kearny of today with its new immigrants different from the Kearny of long ago with its past immigrants. there has always been an immigrant population in Kearny and they always thrived. but now the immigrant population doesn't want to be treated the same -- they have to be treated better. and if you don't treat them better -- you're a racist. well guess what? I'm a racist. because I refuse to treat one group of people better than another group of people because of their race, or religon, or sex, or language, or disability, or economic status. I'll go one further. Kearny is full of racists. full of people, like me, who refuse to treat one group of people better than another. we are all racists. but you know what? we're all racists. but we're also right. I love this town and the people in it -- all of them. and we are not racist. never have been, never will be. someone changed the definition of racist to mean a person who refuses to treat one group better than another. is the Observer article racist? of course not. get over it. or get lost.

racism? give it up already. why does everyone see "racism" in everything. jeez, its all you hear anymore. that was racist -- he's a racist -- you won't kiss my butt, so you're a racist. I'm all for treating everyone exactly the same. but it seems like that's not good enough. if you don't go out of your way to appease anyone who is not native-born -- you're a racist. this is what makes Kearny of today with its new immigrants different from the Kearny of long ago with its past immigrants. there has always been an immigrant population in Kearny and they always thrived. but now the immigrant population doesn't want to be treated the same -- they have to be treated better. and if you don't treat them better -- you're a racist. well guess what? I'm a racist. because I refuse to treat one group of people better than another group of people because of their race, or religon, or sex, or language, or disability, or economic status. I'll go one further. Kearny is full of racists. full of people, like me, who refuse to treat one group of people better than another. we are all racists. but you know what? we're all racists. but we're also right. I love this town and the people in it -- all of them. and we are not racist. never have been, never will be. someone changed the definition of racist to mean a person who refuses to treat one group better than another. is the Observer article racist? of course not. get over it. or get lost.

don't worry, you're not a racist, you're just ignorant. there are plenty of people in kearny who fall under a different defination of racist than you just gave us. there are people who need to get out of kearny, because of the "niggers and spics." believe me, i've witnessed this racism first hand. i do, however, agree that this person who commented on the observer article is a paranoid freak who is looking for any hint of racism she/he can find.

• 2 weeks later...

FlagMann.

hey flag man i hope you teach your children your ethics because i cant wait to meet them at a bar one day and hear that garbage you spew from you mouth and kick the crap out of them. you forget that the only people that can complain about immigrants are the native americans and if you trace it back the europeans didnt apply for green cards in the 16-1700's. they say ignorance is bliss you must be one blissful dude. know what i volunteer to take you to washington heights or the south bronx so you can talk the talk and see ifyou walk the walk you low life white hood wannabe go live in the south and join the kkk so you can hide some more

chris

FlagMann.

hey flag man i hope you teach your children your ethics because i cant wait to meet them at a bar one day and hear that garbage you spew from you mouth and kick the crap out of them. you forget that the only people that can complain about immigrants are the native americans and if you trace it back the europeans didnt apply for green cards in the 16-1700's. they say ignorance is bliss you must be one blissful dude. know what i volunteer to take you to washington heights or the south bronx so you can talk the talk and see ifyou walk the walk you low life white hood wannabe go live in the south and join the kkk so you can hide some more

chris

i'd kick their ass just for being at a bar. makes me sick that people like flagmann still exist. if i ever saw you id make sure you choke on your own blood.

Guest FlagMann_Guest

:huh:

FlagMann.

chris

i'd kick their ass just for being at a bar. makes me sick that people like flagmann still exist. if i ever saw you id make sure you choke on your own blood.

You are still "wet" behine your ears!!! Kid!!! But you "will" grow up one day!!

First!! you have to move out of your Mommy's and Daddy's House!!

Three meal's and a cot? Yeah, LOL!!!

Thank GOD, For White America!!!!

FlagMann.

FlagMann.

chris

FlagMann.

for your information i am 24 and have lived on my own for 5 years now.

the one that needs growing up is you mr.ignorant. hey i can't hear ya...must be that klan hood muffling your voice??!!

FlagMann.

chris

FlagMann.

i am ashamed that an adult in this diverse town would result into pickin on the youth that are tryin to build on unity and positivity

you sir are a racist

go to the south and burn your crosses you hooded moron

Guest FlagMann_Guest

FlagMann.

chris

FlagMann.

i am ashamed that an adult in this diverse town would result into pickin on the youth that are tryin to build on unity and positivity

you sir are a racist

go to the south and burn your crosses you hooded moron

Hey Mr Wonderful.

If you can read!!! Then you should talk!!! FlagMann will never talk to a Kid, in a bad way!! So play your game with someone else!!

FlagMann, was just responding to his comment, address to me!!

FlagMann.

Guest FlagMann_Guest
well i do want to address some things with you but being you hide behind the term guest on here i cant find a way to contact you

why dont you tell me someplace in kearny to meet you and we can set up a talk about your words of hatred

mr wonderful

OH i see you are changing your tune now?? Don't try to be a tuff guy!!!

You must have alot of "issues" to deal with in life!! (you sound like a violent person)

Did someone take your "Toy" away from you?? :huh:

Here comes Newark Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMann.

Guest FlagMann_Guest
i never said i was going to act violently did i

i said i would like to talk to you about your words that you put on this forum

i would like to meet face to face with you instead of pollute this board with it

i guess you dont want this to happen

So i gather!! "You" are looking for trouble!!! If you want to talk, We can talk here? Right? You are a violent one!!

Remember, Tuff guy's don't go to far? (they all fade away in time!!)

FlagMann.

why not give me the respect of actually knowing who you are

you are a coward like all racists

the kkk uses their hoods

the neo-nazis shave their heads and march in groups so you cant pin point them

you use a guest name and pollute the internet

why dont you go out on kearny ave in a shirt proclaiming your plan to rid kearny of its "trash"

you are a coward so you wont

you wont even meet me somewhere so i can talk this out with you like a civilized person

if anyone is trash, trash, trash its you

white trash pure 100% white trash

our skin maybe the same but our hearts are different yours is black and cold and mine is warm and understanding

mr wonderful

Guest FlagMann.
why not give me the respect of actually knowing who you are

you are a coward like all racists

the kkk uses their hoods

the neo-nazis shave their heads and march in groups so you cant pin point them

you use a guest name and pollute the internet

why dont you go out on kearny ave in a shirt proclaiming your plan to rid kearny of its "trash"

you are a coward so you wont

you wont even meet me somewhere so i can talk this out with you like a civilized person

if anyone is trash, trash, trash its you

white trash pure 100% white trash

our skin maybe the same but our hearts are different yours is black and cold and mine is warm and understanding

mr wonderful

Well Tuff Guy!!!! What is your Name???? (new comer?) or just playing the game!!

FlagMann.

Archived