Prediction

Guest neonostradamus

I predict that G.W. will pull Bin Laden out of a magic hat in the near future. I wish I could be as acurate in regard to election results.

You, Sir,are a fraud!! It was Madelaine Albright who stated that very same thing several months ago!

I predict that G.W. will pull Bin Laden out of a magic hat in the near future.  I wish I could be as acurate in regard to election results.

More like a magic turban.

::cricket noises::

dude, you dont have to comment on everything i say.... you can, but you dont have to. You dont like me. I get it. Now go play in traffic.

Guest Guest 1
I predict that G.W. will pull Bin Laden out of a magic hat in the near future.  I wish I could be as acurate in regard to election results.

You, Sir,are a fraud!! It was Madelaine Albright who stated that very same thing several months ago!

Who cares, it's still a good possibility!

More like a magic turban.

::cricket noises::

dude, you dont have to comment on everything i say.... you can, but you dont have to. You dont like me. I get it. Now go play in traffic.

you have a stupid comment for everybody else... why shouldn't i comment?

Archived