No Management

Guest Juan

Hey Mayor you are aware there are a couple of rules being a Police Officer here in this Town. 1 Height must be in porportion to weight. Your cops are fat and out of shape! 2. Moral Terpitude! Your cops are liars and frauds who call people names and should have been fired before things got to this point. I know this because of where I work and whats coming your way from complaints at HCPO

Guest Kearny Senior

Hey Mayor you are aware there are a couple of rules being a Police Officer here in this Town. 1 Height must be in porportion to weight. Your cops are fat and out of shape! 2. Moral Terpitude! Your cops are liars and frauds who call people names and should have been fired before things got to this point. I know this because of where I work and whats coming your way from complaints at HCPO

Barney, Is there anyone you're not jealous of ??

If have a license and you're not driving like an ***hole, then you don't have to worry about about getting a ticket. Apparently you are not in that category so too bad. If you're not a criminal, you don't have to worry about getting arrested. See, nice and easy.

Guest 4.11 onetkno

Shut up and get my fries out here dammit!!!!

Juan,

Your complaints will never be taken seriously because you can't even grasp the proper use of the English. Your first sentence is a train wreck. I'm guessing you meant to say " Hey Mayor, are you aware there are a couple of rules for being a Police officer in the Town of Kearny. Height must be in PROPORTION to weight.

Now stop playing with your cell phone, there is a spill on isle 4.

There are no rules for the politicians, morally or legally, so why put restrictions on the cops? A politician steals $500,000.00 and he/she gets to resign with no legal penalty and keeps the money. A town employee like Tanski got the same treatment. A few months in a halfway house and kept half a million. Firemen do drugs and get a pension and benefits for life. A cop gets a free cup of coffee and goes to jail. That's fair??