More bad news for zerO.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Newsweek's cover article this week is a scathing report on the incompetency of zerO. This normally left wing rag has apparently woken up and saw the light. I'm sure this will be only the first of many reports on zer0. This pathetic excuse for a president must be shipped back to Chicago before he completely destroys our country.

Guest Gadfly

In the author's response to criticism he admits to being misleading!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/20/newsweek-cover-rebuttal-paul-krugman-is-wrong.html

"Krugman counters in his Conscience of a Liberal blog by saying: “The ACA would reduce, not increase, the deficit—because the insurance subsidies were fully paid for.” But I very deliberately said “the insurance coverage provisions of the ACA,” not “the ACA.” There is a big difference."

This is amusingly insane. It would be like someone insisting that going to work is costing them money. Of course, they earn money at work, but the actual trip to work is a loss of income so they're right! Of course, we already know you love being lied to.

Newsweek's cover article this week is a scathing report on the incompetency of zerO. This normally left wing rag has apparently woken up and saw the light. I'm sure this will be only the first of many reports on zer0. This pathetic excuse for a president must be shipped back to Chicago before he completely destroys our country.

The author was part of McCain's 2008 campaign. Don't you ever get tired of lying?

Oh, and there are some questions you haven't answered on the topic about your intellectual compatriot Paszkiewicz. Just in case you hadn't noticed.