Peruvian Day Parade

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

May all residents of West Hudson enjoy the Peruvian Day festivities graciously hosted by the Honorable Mayor Santos. This great man is for ALL people, a beautiful mosaic of cultures which are making Kearny and Harrison the immigrant beacon cities of West Hudson County. Mayor McMole should also be thanked for his efforts in bringing this event to fruition. Many more Hispanic leaders should be elected to office in Harrison and Kearny as they are happy to do ONE job to the best of their ability and with pride, unlike the majority of others with 3 or 4 jobs/titles/boards in the drivers seat at the present time. WHEPA!!!!

Guest Guest

May all residents of West Hudson enjoy the Peruvian Day festivities graciously hosted by the Honorable Mayor Santos. This great man is for ALL people, a beautiful mosaic of cultures which are making Kearny and Harrison the immigrant beacon cities of West Hudson County. Mayor McMole should also be thanked for his efforts in bringing this event to fruition. Many more Hispanic leaders should be elected to office in Harrison and Kearny as they are happy to do ONE job to the best of their ability and with pride, unlike the majority of others with 3 or 4 jobs/titles/boards in the drivers seat at the present time. WHEPA!!!!

Yes, but Alberto has TWO jobs. He got a county job shortly after the dump was REOPENED. Don't let these facts interfere with your euphoria, though.

Host it in another hudson county town this year (GIVE THE KEARNY TAX PAYER A BREAK )

You got to celebrate your racist, rapist, murderous superhero, Christopher Columbus. So S**K it up.

Guest HiberniaPrideParade

May all residents of West Hudson enjoy the Peruvian Day festivities graciously hosted by the Honorable Mayor Santos. This great man is for ALL people, a beautiful mosaic of cultures which are making Kearny and Harrison the immigrant beacon cities of West Hudson County. Mayor McMole should also be thanked for his efforts in bringing this event to fruition. Many more Hispanic leaders should be elected to office in Harrison and Kearny as they are happy to do ONE job to the best of their ability and with pride, unlike the majority of others with 3 or 4 jobs/titles/boards in the drivers seat at the present time. WHEPA!!!! Yea!!!!!! What about the Gay Pride Parade???? Mayor Santos??? equal rights for equal D***S...GAY PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when ??????????????

Edited by KOTW
Blank Post

Guest Phill Miller

Booooooo. We all know that Harrison and Kearny both suffer because of the Peruvians that are taking over our once proud streets. If you check statistics in both towns, Ever since the mass influx of Peruvians in both towns, and wherever there is a high concentration of Peruvian residents. Our DPW departments have to work almost double to keep the streets clean.Then from six at night till 8 am the municipal litter cans are ALWAYS overflowing with household garbage bags. Then let's talk about the rudeness of Peruvian people, and I'm not just talking about Peruvians being rude to one type of people. They are rude and obnoxious to even other spanish speaking people. As far as the parade goes, Everybody loves a good circus when it comes to town. I know I do.

Guest Mary Jo' Thompson

It must be the Kearny taxpayers that have to pay for the streets to be cleaned after the parade. I've been a Kearny native for 55 years, and I've been to many parades, But I've never saw such a mess of litter bugs as the Peruvian people during and after their parade. I can imagine what the towns look like in Peru. Terrible. So I agree with out of cash. Have your parade in Paterson where they are used to the litter.

Guest Guest

Why so many terribly racist remarks from supposedly good people? You are starting to all sound very angry. The Most Honorable Mayor Alberto Santos graciously provides a well deserved heritage celebration for the town to show Peruvian pride and all you are worried about is money. That's just awful. I also think that a gay parade would be a wonderful addition to the West Hudson Parades. The Fireman have proven already that it is a very happy situation when a group of only men spend 24 hours together in bed with the lights out and the doors locked. It's only money so don't be so greedy when it comes to our Hispanic neighbors and same sex couples. I predict the parades will get bigger and better every year if held in Harrison and Kearny. A permanent signed commitment to host the parades for the next 10 years should be enacted. I can feel the love.

It must be the Kearny taxpayers that have to pay for the streets to be cleaned after the parade. I've been a Kearny native for 55 years, and I've been to many parades, But I've never saw such a mess of litter bugs as the Peruvian people during and after their parade. I can imagine what the towns look like in Peru. Terrible. So I agree with out of cash. Have your parade in Paterson where they are used to the litter.

Barf. I hope you're trying to be ironic.

"May all residents of West Hudson enjoy the Peruvian Day festivities graciously hosted by the Honorable Mayor Santos"

Really? What a guy!

Oh wait the Honorable Mayor Santos doesn't own a home in Kearny and therefore pays no property taxes.

Mayor Santos isn't "hosting" anything.

We are.

My best wishes to the Peruvian Community and their parade.

jus sayin

Guest George Jetson

That sounds like anger, not best wishes. Jus Sayin and the rest of the on duty Kearny Firemen should do the clean-up after the Parade instead of sleeping. Give them some brooms and a pick-up truck and let them earn their outrageous salary and benefits for a change. They could sure use the exercise as per their poor display of physical capabilities every time there is a fire. That is a valuable idea for the many diverse ethnic celebrations to come in the future. The firemen look look like Southpark figures running around town!

Guest guest

Who is "We are." Do you have a mouse in your pocket. The town should spare no expense in holding these celebrations of life. Exclusion of human beings based upon race is a violation of said persons civil rights. The residents should invite people of other cultures into their homes to enjoy a meal with their family to become familiar with the nuances of other cultures and traditions. One Love is the answer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest changeling

You got to celebrate your racist, rapist, murderous superhero, Christopher Columbus. So S**K it up.

how do you know columbus was all these things you said ? you're blowing wind through your ears. your statement is really racist indeed! i dont know about you , but i wasn't born yet , when columbus came to discover a new world.....but all he came on it seems were your relatives !! take your racist BULLSHIT some where else. my super hero was RONALD REAGAN. a great human being, and one hell of a president ! take your ghetto mentality else where! then when you grow up, youm can post here !

Guest Phil Kearny

how do you know columbus was all these things you said ? you're blowing wind through your ears. your statement is really racist indeed! i dont know about you , but i wasn't born yet , when columbus came to discover a new world.....but all he came on it seems were your relatives !! take your racist BULLSHIT some where else. my super hero was RONALD REAGAN. a great human being, and one hell of a president ! take your ghetto mentality else where! then when you grow up, youm can post here !

Some people want to rewrite history,making European heros (THE BAD GUYS). GOD BLESS RONALD REAGAN,GOD BLESS THE USA.WE need it.

The Mayors of Kearny and Harrison should granr political asylum to all of our illegal valuable and talented neighbors as they are far more productive in any job they are given. Why should any person born in this country receive preference over a college scholarship over an illegal immigrant who has suffered many hardships just getting to the U.S.A? My county tis os thee, sweet land of liberty, to thee I sing. Baseball and apple pie for all our border crosiing neighbors and friends. They should also get housing preferences in the Gardens and Medicade ASAP. Let freedom ring.

Guest Phil Kearny

Why do we need a Police force,Fire Dept.,Health Dept,Town hall or Street Dept. Get ride of them all.What we need are more parade's more firework's more over priced unused building at our sport complexes.Tear down all those old factories and get ride of our warehousing noone need s to work.Build more housing bring in more people ahh! Think bigger parade's. Hey a parade and fiework's everyday in THE TOWN ( CITY) of KEARNY.

Please, repent and reverse your attitudes. The Most Honorable Mayor Alberto Santos will continue to provide the town with a slew of cultural celebrations as requested. This great man is the Kissinger of West Hudson. Let freedom ring from every small town and hamlet in West Hudson, let freedom ring. Judge people not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I think I have heard that somewhere before.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Guest

May all residents of West Hudson enjoy the Peruvian Day festivities graciously hosted by the Honorable Mayor Santos. This great man is for ALL people, a beautiful mosaic of cultures which are making Kearny and Harrison the immigrant beacon cities of West Hudson County. Mayor McMole should also be thanked for his efforts in bringing this event to fruition. Many more Hispanic leaders should be elected to office in Harrison and Kearny as they are happy to do ONE job to the best of their ability and with pride, unlike the majority of others with 3 or 4 jobs/titles/boards in the drivers seat at the present time. WHEPA!!!!Get the fcuk out of here, stop this spanish shit, we want English only look at there counmtries its a 3rd world shithole...whats going to happen wen they all invade america? Look at newark for example....