How soon the Fire Dept. forgets

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Challenging the residents to a fight at the 4th of July festivities was not a good idea. If the ff wanted to watch the fireworks, a normal person would bring his family to enjoy the evening, but not the self-proclaimed bravest. They had to show up in a group because as we have seen in the past they cannot fight alone due to cowardice. Need they be reminded of an incident of a few years ago.

I remember a 200 lb. fireman from Harrison or Kearny with 5 other ff friends starting a fight with a 120lb. Hispanic guy in a bar. The lone little man went outside an the cowardly 6 ff followed. The 5 brave buddies watched with their jaws hanging down as the tiny man pimp slapped the ff silly reducing him to begging for mercy on his hands and knees. "Please don't slap me no more," "I'm sorry, please," and "I give, please stop" thru his mucus and tear filled face. The little man spit on him as he walked away. When tiny left, the bravest brothers who were frozen with fear were saying that we got you brother, you done good. Don't worry, we're here.

It was one of the most humiliating things I've ever seen. A grown man begging and crying like a baby getting a spanking and his brave brothers were afraid to help. Then he took weeks off of work out of embarrassment. Please let's not have a repeat of that. Be civil before the puny man shows up again.

Guest Guest

Who challenged anyone to any fights???? The firefighters I saw at the fireworks were letting children spray water at targets, assisting in blocking roads, and even helping the police clear people off of Bergen Ave..just like the cops were helping the firefighters by dragging hose during the fire on Beech St.

Guest Guest

Lets not gloss over this. Joe Fireman's ass was knocked out!! He snotted and cried all over himself while his bravest brothers did NOTHING out of fear of a 120 lb. guy who could have been a jockey at the Meadowlands. It was damn funny and I only wish I had the video to put on Youtube. A million hits easy.

Guest Guest

This dummy thinks that a being challenged to confront the fire fighters with his concerns in person instead of hiding behind a computer screen on this site means it has to be a physical confrontation. He clearly has anger issues and mental problems. I pray for him and hope with medical treatment he can be relieved of such emotional issues.

Guest Smackdown King

The West Hudson Firemen should all take self-defense classes to keep them healthy. Like women taking classes for their safety which I feel is a great thing. They FF wouldn't get bullied so much on a regular basis by the other kids. It's a national issue now so good luck with that hoseboys.

Guest Dr. Phil-Dyl

The West Hudson Firemen should all take self-defense classes to keep them healthy. Like women taking classes for their safety which I feel is a great thing. They FF wouldn't get bullied so much on a regular basis by the other kids. It's a national issue now so good luck with that hoseboys.

Yea, I saw that it was ***** *** getting B**ch slapp by the spik. Then I looked again and I wasn't sure wheather it was ***** *** or Dr. Phil. Edited by KOTW
Content.

This dummy thinks that a being challenged to confront the fire fighters with his concerns in person instead of hiding behind a computer screen on this site means it has to be a physical confrontation. He clearly has anger issues and mental problems. I pray for him and hope with medical treatment he can be relieved of such emotional issues.

IRONY -- Saying, "you hide behind a computer screen," whilst hiding behind a computer screen.

Guest Guest

Im not on here out right lying either. If I had something to say to somebody I wouldn't run on a website and do it. I say it to their face so we can have an actual discussion about it like civilized people do. I guess that's beyond your grasp of understanding though eh Kyle?

Guest Guest

The little puny man should have given the brave fireman a bare ***ed spanking in front of everyone, including his fellow bravest, to complete the total humiliation. How to you ask a guy 1/4 your size to step outside then let the tiny man slap the piss out of you and weep like a baby. If tears could put out a fire, this brave fireman and his buddies could have put out a burning warehouse with their teardrops.

Yea, I saw that it was ***** *** getting B**ch slapp by the spik. Then I looked again and I wasn't sure wheather it was ***** *** or Dr. Phil.

Okay. So KOTW, poor job editing for names and racism. You let somebody fling the word "spik (sic)" and then you fail to maintain the anonymity of a party allegedly involved in a bar fight. Thumbs down all around, KOTW.

(Look at the ******* ****, fool!)

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

IRONY -- Saying, "you hide behind a computer screen," whilst hiding behind a computer screen.

Well, firstly it would help if you Quioted the CORRECT person..however that said. I was merelyb pointing out that certain posters here have a tendency to talk tough about people in certain professions, up to and including making veiled threats. Interestingly enough however, NONE of those Internet Tough guys EVER seem to avail themselves of various opportunities to make those accusations, and claims on a venue OTHER than this one. There are numerous parades where they could say anything they wanted to a Firefighter, or even Police Officer, with NO Fear of any type of Reprisal, because Neither a firefighter or a Cop would be so stupid as to take a swing at one of these guys. Also, they have not onw but Two opportunities most omths to make whatever statement thay want at a Town Council Meeting, again, in a venue where their complaints would reach both the chiefs of the involved departments, as well as the Governing body that both eanswer to. Yet NONE of these Brave souls choose to do so. if you dont see THAT as "Hiding" behind one's keyboard, than your own biases are obviously clouding your judgement.

Guest Guest

Wow! That post really shows that G.E.D. education that most firemen possess. A toddler could compose a better post on its worse day. Being that a fireman is a part-time job you should use that incredible amount of time of and that $140,000.00 a year to higher a tutor for yourself. If you have a children you could ask one of the future little firemen to help you with sentence structure and spelling. Good luck with that.........DUH!