Please pay up your credit tabs with local delis in town, Man up!

Guest Freddie Lott

Guest Freddie Lott

Even though Delis in Harrison are not supposed to let customers run credit lines or ''Tabs'' , They still do out of loyalty and friendship of their customers. This is a kind gesture , but sometimes people forget that it's not just a few people running tabs, but that it is a lot or more than half of the delis customers.. This kindness most times hurts the deli owners, because without all of the money in their cash drawer, It gets harder to pay the companies who deliver and supply the store with milk, cold cuts, etc. So please remember this while passing by that deli on Frank E. Rogers or that deli on Harrison ave. You all know the delis I'm talking about. Man up and Pay up.!! Just think if you were in Shoprite and didn't have the money to buy all the food your family needed, how would you feel.

Guest guest

****** wouldn't give a sandwich on credit to one of their own children. You must be living in some bizarro world. They chased a kid out of the store one day and called 911 because they thought the kid, about 10 years old, stole a peach. He didn't but they wanted him arrested anyway.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Freddie Lott

WOW. But I'm not talking about little ten year old kids here. I'm talking about Grown adult men and women , who work for the Town of Harrison, get paid good money, have money to go to bars, go on vacation, While those 2 local deli owners have to worry when the Thumans truck shows up, These two deli's are town workers fixtures. And the owners always know when the customers owe too much money to one deli, They just go to the other deli and charge a huge bill there, In most cases ignoring the deli owners to the point of walking on the other side of the street just to pass by. Which is a very lowly way of doing business. But with the bosses of the Towns departments leadership it is really quite understandable. Just Man up and pay your tabs. .

Guest Average Tax Payer.

Great News , Thanks to this thread I'm happy to report that many of the Tab skippers have been paying up both delis. Who says that this forum doesn't work? Now come on, let's keep up with the payments , like good little boys and girls. BTW Peaches are delicious this time of year.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Omar Patel

Man these people in town are incredibly cheap, I'm sure the town workers will have no problen getting a credit tab at all the soon to be Peruvian bodegas. That's right folks '' b o d e g a s'' Will be taking over the street corner delis. Peruvian people are so pleasant and generous. They will certainly feel pity for the drunken Dpw workers that will beg for credit. You can always drop the HURANGA name and get the credit. Cheers amigos!!!