Second Street drug deals have to stop.

Guest Concerned motorist.

Guest Concerned motorist.

Come on Harrison PD, On Saturday afternoon while waiting for a light to change at the intersection of

Second Street and Hamilton street. I observed not one, but two money exchanged for white powder drug deals. A skinny white male around fifty two years old, Black balding hair, walked out of his gate and over to a car. He then looked around , took the money and handed over what appeared to be a white baggie. People in town know this man has a long history of run ins with the law. They know the house he lives in is basically condemned. Please publish this so others will come forward and voice their concerns. There are people in the neighborhood that are concerned because every house that surrounds his is loaded with kids.

Guest Guest

You haven't heard? There is no crime in Harrison at the street level. The building that the Feds have to raid is the town of offices at 318 Harrison Ave. and the inner circles homes and computers for the real crime.

Guest Guest

You guys keep saying how there are too many Cops, so the numbers have been cut, and no hires despite retirements..You get what you ask for. Dont B**ch about it. YOU wanted to make war on the police, be prepared to deal with the Criminals.

Guest Guest

You haven't heard? There is no crime in Harrison at the street level. The building that the Feds have to raid is the town of offices at 318 Harrison Ave. and the inner circles homes and computers for the real crime.

Most accurate post ever posted on this mutated site.

Guest Concerned Motorist.

The last 2 posters will be the first ones to joke around about a shameful and dangerous reality. And will be the first people at a first time drug users funeral balling their eyes out saying'''Oh if we only knew who sold your loved one the lethal drugs, we'd get them arrested and taken off of Harrison's streets.'' This info was posted as a community service, to bring attention to a serious crime.When people like you joke about trying to clean up the streets, Not only do you admit to being enablers, but you also expose your obvious bad educations.. This person could be selling drugs to kids for all we know, Let's see how many other brave citizens will comment on this festering sore of a person .

Guest Guest

Cleaning up the streets is a task for the Public Works and Street Department(s). Please contact the appropriate dept. and leave Harrison's Nicky Barnes alone. Thank you.

Guest Guest

This is not about the drug deals on Second Street. This is about the ** selling liquor to the kids on ********* ******. It's been going on for two years and nothing has been done about it.

Do we have to bury one of our kids before the Police or Hudson County does something to stop this piece of shit? He's located between ******** and ********* on ******** ***. and the kids are still being supplied there by this pos. It's a disgrace that no one cares enough to do anything to stop him.

Edited by KOTW
Content Cannot be Confirmed

Guest Al Camper

Maybe people would listen to you if you would just start an intellegent topic, stop cursing and express your concerns. We are all concerned about the kids of the town first and foremost. Get some video of illegal activity and bring it straight to the Chief of Police.

Easy there. behaving the way you are is childish, and won't get anything done.

Guest Guest

I don't drive, this guy has excellent products and better delivery time than Dominos Pizza. Please don't make me walk over to Newark to cop my stuff. Does the town still have ass kisser ****** driving people around it that old green car? Can I ride the senior bus to get to his house? There is nothing else to do in this town; no movie theater, grocery store, decent restaurant, or any other form of entertainment. At least the town can take pride in having good dealers. The Fire Department have used the products many times before, maybe that's why they claim the manpower is low?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

This is not about the drug deals on Second Street. This is about the ** selling liquor to the kids on ********* ******. It's been going on for two years and nothing has been done about it.

Do we have to bury one of our kids before the Police or Hudson County does something to stop this piece of shit? He's located between ******** and ********* on ******** ***. and the kids are still being supplied there by this pos. It's a disgrace that no one cares enough to do anything to stop him.

Your Police department is losing people left and right....you cant B**ch one day about how they are overpaid, jump for joy when layoff and retirements happen, then Complain later on when there arent enough to do the job. As posted before. Actions have consequences, and Stupid games get you stupid prizes.

Guest Guest

It sounds like an intelligent topic to me. What could be more serious than alcoholic poisioning of a minor? Why hasn't anything been done about this guy in two years? Since when is it up to concerned citizens to take videos of illegal activity? Shouldn't the police be doing that? Wonder what you'll have to say when he kills somebody? Hope it's not one of yours.Then again, you probably don't give a crap. Whoops, sorry for the nasty language!

Guest Axel Foley

Maybe people would listen to you if you would just start an intellegent topic, stop cursing and express your concerns. We are all concerned about the kids of the town first and foremost. Get some video of illegal activity and bring it straight to the Chief of Police.

Easy there. behaving the way you are is childish, and won't get anything done.

Sure Al. Me and Emilio Estevez will be running 24 hour surveillance on this street punk. We'll be in the Chevy Impala across the street getting some hard evidence to show to the chief down town. Are you kidding me? You're telling residents to video tape drug transactions? That sounds safe. Hey neighbors....duct tape a karaoke microphone to your chest and go up to the dealer and purchase some crack, but make sure you get the dealer to speak directly into your chest that he is slinging drugs.

Guest Leroy Brown.

Maybe the cops should leave Lynne alone down by the Path trains, and focus on real addicts. The ones that they know have been dealers for years.. The guy on Second street has been a nuisance for years, just go in and bust and arrest him. board up the house. tell his family that's connected to the town that it's for his own good and be done with it. People in the area are starting to put up hidden security camera There should be enough evidence to put him away for awhile.

Guest Guest

They wonder why houses are getting robbed daily, but yet they keep their blinders on do nothing because they cant and they want to take their gripe out on the taxpayers rather the d**b a** in the town hall that has ruined this town. The DB is a joke, that *** *** that is the ABC guy should retire, I mean how can you expect a person like that to enforce the law **** ** ****** a ** **** on his way home...ya know out of town. That is the other problem they dont live in town so they dont give a shit about the children here.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Close to the truth

First off the town detectives do a damn good job for the people of Harrison, How do you know that right at this very moment they are staking out Second and Hamilton or Harrison and Kingsland?

Guest Bryan

Happy to report that I see a spike in police presence ( patrol cars passing on the hour) by Second and Hamilton and a few people that I've spoken to haven't seen the suspected drug dealer around.. Maybe he got the message that people are on to him. Maybe he Od'd. good riddance.

Guest Romero Perez

Come on Harrison PD, On Saturday afternoon while waiting for a light to change at the intersection of

Second Street and Hamilton street. I observed not one, but two money exchanged for white powder drug deals. A skinny white male around fifty two years old, Black balding hair, walked out of his gate and over to a car. He then looked around , took the money and handed over what appeared to be a white baggie. People in town know this man has a long history of run ins with the law. They know the house he lives in is basically condemned. Please publish this so others will come forward and voice their concerns. There are people in the neighborhood that are concerned because every house that surrounds his is loaded with kids.

Please be aware of the John St and Hamilton St. drug activity. There is a very thin woman who is waiting around the John street corner waiting for the man mentioned in the first post to walk by and make the transaction. I live in the big building right across the street from location and a few childrens were walking by and that did not stop the people from selling drugs.

What are the polise waiting for?

Edited by KOTW
KOTW Note This information has not been confirmed.

Guest Guest

Does the dealer have a website? A product and price list would be most helpful. If I know when I am gonna run out, he can ship overnight and all will be cool. Why stress man? Kumbaya!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tony Montana

Please be aware of the John St and Hamilton St. drug activity. There is a very thin woman who is waiting around the John street corner waiting for the man mentioned in the first post to walk by and make the transaction. I live in the big building right across the street from location and a few childrens were walking by and that did not stop the people from selling drugs.

What are the polise waiting for?

so what kind of drugs does she have?