Good, Honest people needed to change Harrison.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

My Name is Jack Smith, I am a current resident of Harrison Nj. I rent an apartment in Harrison Nj . I had to recently sell my house, but I sold it outright to a nice Portuguese couple to avoid any Harrison taxes. I did this because I feel that Harrison makes enough money from the Red Bulls. When I bought my house in the early seventies Harrison was a great place to live. Work was readily available, crime was low, Mayor Rogers was in charge, Things got done. All People were cared for. Things were very much in check. Jobs were given to the best applicants, there was no favoritism We had parks for the kids to play in, There was enough police and fire officers.. I know there are many of you who feel the same as I do, And like me also think that the town is corrupt and there is nothing we can do about it. Well let me offer you some rays of hope. Right here , in this forum , we can share with the State of New Jersey and the world our concerns, and we can give trying to change Harrison our best shot. Of course, you do know that there are town employees that monitor this forum, So with that said, there will be instant feedback from the people with vested interests in the town. I mean to say the five families that make up the town of Harrison's corrupt connections. Let's see what we can change now that we have their attention. Are you with me people of Harrison? Remember to use the links at the bottom left of the screen to share with the world. This is our first step in shaking the rats out of the nest. Remember there are smart people waiting to take over Harrison once we expose and eradicate the corrupt rats.

Sincerely Jack Smith June 26, 2012

Guest wake up call

wow jackie, you are a day dream believer! lol harrison has always been corrupt, hate to burst that bubble but good ole frankie was the biggest thief in harrison. those families you speak of were frankie s soldiers then as now. more cops but frankies ****** was the biggest thief ever. the difference is the factories are gone and less money coming in to spread the happy juice. this town is a mess in debt. taxpayers open up your savings account cuz poppa needs a new shore house! nice try jack but the only justice is karma!

Edited by KOTW
content.

Guest Ex- Harrisonian

My Name is Jack Smith, I am a current resident of Harrison Nj. I rent an apartment in Harrison Nj . I had to recently sell my house, but I sold it outright to a nice Portuguese couple to avoid any Harrison taxes. I did this because I feel that Harrison makes enough money from the Red Bulls. When I bought my house in the early seventies Harrison was a great place to live. Work was readily available, crime was low, Mayor Rogers was in charge, Things got done. All People were cared for. Things were very much in check. Jobs were given to the best applicants, there was no favoritism We had parks for the kids to play in, There was enough police and fire officers.. I know there are many of you who feel the same as I do, And like me also think that the town is corrupt and there is nothing we can do about it. Well let me offer you some rays of hope. Right here , in this forum , we can share with the State of New Jersey and the world our concerns, and we can give trying to change Harrison our best shot. Of course, you do know that there are town employees that monitor this forum, So with that said, there will be instant feedback from the people with vested interests in the town. I mean to say the five families that make up the town of Harrison's corrupt connections. Let's see what we can change now that we have their attention. Are you with me people of Harrison? Remember to use the links at the bottom left of the screen to share with the world. This is our first step in shaking the rats out of the nest. Remember there are smart people waiting to take over Harrison once we expose and eradicate the corrupt rats.

Sincerely Jack Smith June 26, 2012

This is the right idea but it is too late. The cronyism is a disgrace. Hiring only applies to family members and friends. The town will not change because the same phonies are elected and cannot be voted out. I sold my house several years ago and am glad that I did. At first I felt bad but not anymore. I would bet the taxes just keep going up to pay for the red bulls stadium and bogus town jobs. The town is going down the toilet faster than the Titanic and the decent people in town must endure it. If you are not on the "A" team, you are going to pay for "them" as long as you live there. Best bet is to cut your losses and get out of Hudson County all together. You'll be glad you did. I am.

Guest guest with a tude

This is the right idea but it is too late. The cronyism is a disgrace. Hiring only applies to family members and friends. The town will not change because the same phonies are elected and cannot be voted out. I sold my house several years ago and am glad that I did. At first I felt bad but not anymore. I would bet the taxes just keep going up to pay for the red bulls stadium and bogus town jobs. The town is going down the toilet faster than the Titanic and the decent people in town must endure it. If you are not on the "A" team, you are going to pay for "them" as long as you live there. Best bet is to cut your losses and get out of Hudson County all together. You'll be glad you did. I am.

Trying to do the same for my family... but isn't every town/county corrupt? i mean look at our gov. for chriss sake?

Guest Guest

Jack Smith here, Yes, I am looking to relocate very soon, my rent just went up because my land lord just got hit with another $100.00 tax increase.. I totally agree with you Changeling and Ex Harrisionian. And ''Wake up call'' you are either on the town salary or may even be Mayor Ray himself. Trenton is soon to be contacted, With enough public support we can get the town investigated/. There are more people inside your inner circle flapping their gums than you think, We are collecting so much truth in local bars and Dunkin Donuts. You guys are getting too fat and greedy, those fat digits will get stuck in the cookie jar and you will be caught.

Guest 4TH WARDER

LETS START WITH THE BOARD OF EDUCATION. COUNCILBOY/SUPERINTENDANT HAS TO BE RELIEVED OF HIS DUTIES. BRINGING IN A PISSER TO OVER SEE OUR CHILDREN IS ATROCIOUS. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???? I WANT A NEW START FOR HARRISON. I HOPE SOMEONE STEPS UP NEXT YEAR. I KNOW ONE EXCELLENT CANDIDATE. HE TASTED POLITICS RECENTLY. I JUST HOPE THAT HIS FIRST EXPERIENCE DIDN'T CHANGE HIS MIND FOR THE FUTURE. WE NEED GOOD GUYS FOR CHANGE.