Where's my Hope & Change?

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

I've been waiting 3.5 years for my hope & change and so far I haven't seen anything. The debt is racing toward 16 trillion, unemployment is back up to 8.2 %, new jobs are way down, Gitmo is still open, Solyndra is closed, zerOcare is going down in flames. Instead of staying in the office and working, zerO is on the road flying around the country partying with Clooney in L.A., going to shows on Broadway and visiting all 57 states. Michelle is also doing her part taking AF jets on vacations in France, Martha's Vineyard running up millions of dollars in costs. I suppose we can continue to blame Bush.

Guest 2smart4u

I've been waiting 3.5 years for my hope & change and so far I haven't seen anything. The debt is racing toward 16 trillion, unemployment is back up to 8.2 %, new jobs are way down, Gitmo is still open, Solyndra is closed, zerOcare is going down in flames. Instead of staying in the office and working, zerO is on the road flying around the country partying with Clooney in L.A., going to shows on Broadway and visiting all 57 states. Michelle is also doing her part taking AF jets on vacations in France, Martha's Vineyard running up millions of dollars in costs. I suppose we can continue to blame Bush.

I'm still waiting for my shovel ready job.

Guest Guest

If we are intelligent and thoughtful, we will blame the people who caused the problem. We have a financial sector that is completely out of control. It nearly destroyed the economy but since it didn't "succeed" the first time, it wants power again so it can finish the job. The middle class is being systematically destroyed, and idiots like you who are in the middle class keep voting to give them the power to do it. You and they will always blame someone like Obama, just like the same class of people blamed FDR. But in the end, one way or another, powerful private interests will have to be regulated so that prosperity can be shared. You can't on the one hand complain about the unemployment rate, than show no regard at all for the interests of the middle class. But you get so lost in your radical ideology that you can't think straight.

Guest 2mart4u

If we are intelligent and thoughtful, we will blame the people who caused the problem. We have a financial sector that is completely out of control. It nearly destroyed the economy but since it didn't "succeed" the first time, it wants power again so it can finish the job. The middle class is being systematically destroyed, and idiots like you who are in the middle class keep voting to give them the power to do it. You and they will always blame someone like Obama, just like the same class of people blamed FDR. But in the end, one way or another, powerful private interests will have to be regulated so that prosperity can be shared. You can't on the one hand complain about the unemployment rate, than show no regard at all for the interests of the middle class. But you get so lost in your radical ideology that you can't think straight.

If we are intelligent and thoughtful, how many years would it take before you finally admit that zerO is the worst president ever? This clown promised hope & change, shovel ready jobs, green jobs, cutting the debt in half by the end of his first term, close Gitmo, etc., etc., etc. How's he doing with all those promises??

Guest Guest
If we are intelligent and thoughtful, how many years would it take before you finally admit that zerO is the worst president ever? This clown promised hope & change, shovel ready jobs, green jobs, cutting the debt in half by the end of his first term, close Gitmo, etc., etc., etc. How's he doing with all those promises??

He's doing very well. We've been over this dozens of times. He kept the economy from collapsing. You don't seem to understand the extent of the disaster that he was left with.

You also choose to ignore the fact that Republicans have done everything in their power to obstruct him.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Sorry Guest, Obama had a Democrat Congress his first two years in office. Checks and balances does not equate to obstructionism. I voted for Obama and I am very dissappointed. Will be voting for Romney this time.

Guest Gadfly

Sorry Guest, Obama had a Democrat Congress his first two years in office. Checks and balances does not equate to obstructionism. I voted for Obama and I am very dissappointed. Will be voting for Romney this time.

BS. If you had you would know that Republicans blocked 90% of all legislation for those 2 years. After nearly getting rid of the filibuster because Democrats were using less than 30%.

Guest Guest
72 percent of voters don't like zerOcare. zerO may have a tiger by the tail in Nov.

Not when people realize what repeal would mean: return to denying coverage for pre-existing conditions, etc. The individual mandate wasn't Obama's idea. He's in a position now to push for improving the law.

He's way smarter than you are. That's why he became President despite being an African-American named Barack Hussein Obama. Those are reasons why people like you don't like him. But he's going to be your president for four and a half more years so you may as well get used to it.