The gift that keeps on giving.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Foul mouthed Bill Maher continues to slander Ann Romney for "never getting her ass out of the house to work". Apparently being a stay at home mom raising 5 kids while suffering from cancer and MS is a walk in the park. Being that zerO leads Romney among female voters, the best thing that can happen is for a leftist sleeze like Maher to continue to slander Ann Romney. Every time he opens his mouth Ann pulls votes to her husband.

Guest Calling You Out

I think this again shows Romney's disconnect from the average voter. Romney has said that mothers should work outside the home for their public assistance. How do you do that and also praise stay-at-home moms without being a hypocrite? So work outside the home is only good for poor mothers?

This is Romney's exact quote when he talked about how he changed welfare rules as governor of Massachusetts:

“I said, for instance, that even if you have a child 2 years of age, you need to go to work. And people said, well, that’s heartless. And I said, no, no, I’m willing to spend more giving day care to allow those parents to go back to work. It will cost the state more providing that day care, but I want the individuals to have the dignity of work.”