Limbaugh boycott fails.

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

Media Matters boycott of Rush Limbaugh has failed miserably. Rush's viewership is up almost 20% and after a few spineless sponsors left, he has gained those numbers back and picked up an additional 15% of sponsors.

I think Media Matters should come out publicly and endorse zerO for re-election.

More proof of the widespread hate and misogyny in this country really.

Let me make clear that I don't advocate calling any woman a B**ch, slut or cunt. However, there's something you should know about Bill Maher, Louis C.K. and any other COMEDIAN who ever referred to Sarah Palin a B**ch, slut or cunt. Sarah Palin has spoken hate. She has fueled hate. And she has never advocated for women's issues. She has invited and entertained toxic debates of little substance. She has used violent imagery and posted campaign posters with real people's names in crosshairs! Sandra Fluke stood up for her rights as a woman when she spoke to congress on the issue of birth control. She spoke in an effort to defend her own body. Those comedians called a horrible person a horrible name (still wrong). But they don't HATE all women. And they're not after women's rights.

Rush Limbaugh attacked an innocent woman who only asked to defend herself. Rush is a bigot and a misogynist, and he is wrong. He may have his ratings...but we know he has his demons. Enjoy tuning into fat head's show. It's obviously doing wonders for you.

Guest Patriot

More proof of the widespread hate and misogyny in this country really.

Let me make clear that I don't advocate calling any woman a B**ch, slut or cunt. However, there's something you should know about Bill Maher, Louis C.K. and any other COMEDIAN who ever referred to Sarah Palin a B**ch, slut or cunt. Sarah Palin has spoken hate. She has fueled hate. And she has never advocated for women's issues. She has invited and entertained toxic debates of little substance. She has used violent imagery and posted campaign posters with real people's names in crosshairs! Sandra Fluke stood up for her rights as a woman when she spoke to congress on the issue of birth control. She spoke in an effort to defend her own body. Those comedians called a horrible person a horrible name (still wrong). But they don't HATE all women. And they're not after women's rights.

Rush Limbaugh attacked an innocent woman who only asked to defend herself. Rush is a bigot and a misogynist, and he is wrong. He may have his ratings...but we know he has his demons. Enjoy tuning into fat head's show. It's obviously doing wonders for you.

Oh, I get it. Far left Loon Maher gets a pass for his hateful speech because he's a "comedian" and it was directed at a Republican woman. And of course, you have intimate knowledge of what Maher hates or doesn't hate. And I suppose you also give yourself a pass for your hateful speech. No hypocrisy here.

Guest Guest

Media Matters boycott of Rush Limbaugh has failed miserably. Rush's viewership is up almost 20% and after a few spineless sponsors left, he has gained those numbers back and picked up an additional 15% of sponsors.

All that shows is that we live in a country with some very angry people who are looking for someone to blame. Germany went down that road in the 1930s, and no, I won't apologize for the comparison. We're on the same road. It won't lead to the same place exactly but the result won't be good. Too many of our citizens are looking for a scapegoat but they don't have the intellect or the education or the knowledge to direct their anger where it belongs. So you get someone like Limbaugh who feeds their prejudices. Look at who Limbaugh's supporters are. They are people whose privileges have been challenged; they think they are entitled to their privileges and don't like "others" horning in. Limbaugh tells them they're right. So no matter what Limbaugh says, ignoramuses like "Patriot" will defend him. This isn't new. It has happened before, more notoriously in other countries than here so far. We'll see how far it goes this time.

Oh, I get it. Far left Loon Maher gets a pass for his hateful speech because he's a "comedian" and it was directed at a Republican woman. And of course, you have intimate knowledge of what Maher hates or doesn't hate. And I suppose you also give yourself a pass for your hateful speech. No hypocrisy here.

Palin hunts animals from aircraft. She really deserves some kind of exception.

Guest Guest

All that shows is that we live in a country with some very angry people who are looking for someone to blame. Germany went down that road in the 1930s, and no, I won't apologize for the comparison. We're on the same road. It won't lead to the same place exactly but the result won't be good. Too many of our citizens are looking for a scapegoat but they don't have the intellect or the education or the knowledge to direct their anger where it belongs. So you get someone like Limbaugh who feeds their prejudices. Look at who Limbaugh's supporters are. They are people whose privileges have been challenged; they think they are entitled to their privileges and don't like "others" horning in. Limbaugh tells them they're right. So no matter what Limbaugh says, ignoramuses like "Patriot" will defend him. This isn't new. It has happened before, more notoriously in other countries than here so far. We'll see how far it goes this time.

Very interesting.....so it's Bad for the Right to scapegoat anyone, but it's Ok for YOU to scapegoat the Right??? There's a word for that you know...Starts with an "H"