Mystery Teacher Asks Christie to Play Nice

KOTW

On our main page, Mystery Teacher Asks Christie to Play Nice.

What do you think? Reply to this post and let us know.

Very disappointed in only one part of your article. When you mentioned something about only Doyle and McDonough being there... if Kearny on the Web had watched the full speech,

(which can be seen here) you would notice Santos among other politicians are present.

But KOTW is dead on right about hosting such an event on a Monday morning at 10AM. I didn't even know it was going to happen until about 20 mins before. I would have made arrangements to leave work to attend.

I also am upset we don't get to see the rest of the public question and answer period. I heard some other people spoke and I would like to see what they and the governor had to say about those issues as well.

Guest Brittani

I think the video explifies everything that is wrong with Gov. Christie. It is not in the governor's job description to "attack back." He is a politician, smear campaigns happen all of the time, yet he is the only one that personally attacks unions for retailiation.

As a NJ resident, who currently lives out of state, I am embarrassed and appalled at the personal attacks our governor makes on our citizens, ranging from his recent rampage on a service member to the manner in which his press conferences currently refer to New Jerseyans as "you people." It's unprofessional and immature. It should not happen at that level where he is being an example of NJ to the rest of the country.

Guest Guest

Your opening page article states you didn't see Mayor Santos anywhere. If you haven't already, go to the video on nj.com. Mayor Santos is quite clearly in the front row behind the Gov.

Very disappointed in only one part of your article. When you mentioned something about only Doyle and McDonough being there... if Kearny on the Web had watched the full speech,

(which can be seen here) you would notice Santos among other politicians are present.

But KOTW is dead on right about hosting such an event on a Monday morning at 10AM. I didn't even know it was going to happen until about 20 mins before. I would have made arrangements to leave work to attend.

I also am upset we don't get to see the rest of the public question and answer period. I heard some other people spoke and I would like to see what they and the governor had to say about those issues as well.

Thank you. KOTW has updated our home page with the fact that Mayor Alberto Santos and some of the councilmembers were present at Governor Chris Christie's Town Meeting in Kearny.

Guest Guest

The NJEA spent 20 million in the campaign against Christie and historically supports all dem candidates. Now he's asked to play nice? Really?

11 Million.. Money that came from it's member dues, taken from their salaries. While i don't agree with dues money being spent for Poltical stuff, the membership of the NJEA don;t seem to mind it..its THEIR money, they can spend it how they want.