Another zerO outrage.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

zerO today blocked Texas from adopting a voter I.D. law. Of course we all want Mexican citizens who are in this country illegally to be able to vote here. After all they get welfare, free schooling, free housing, free medical care and food stamps, why not let them vote too.

We can afford it, our debt is only 16.3 trillion.

zerO today blocked Texas from adopting a voter I.D. law. Of course we all want Mexican citizens who are in this country illegally to be able to vote here. After all they get welfare, free schooling, free housing, free medical care and food stamps, why not let them vote too.

We can afford it, our debt is only 16.3 trillion.

Voter I.D. laws are modern day Jim Crow laws. It's a simple as that. If you want to show two types of I.D. every time you leave the house, move to China.

Guest Guest

Voter I.D. laws are modern day Jim Crow laws. It's a simple as that. If you want to show two types of I.D. every time you leave the house, move to China.

Huh?? Two I.D.'s to leave the house. What??

Huh?? Two I.D.'s to leave the house. What??

What the F**K is a voter I.D. if it's not an additional (second) I.D.? You're the fu**ers who backed Arizona's Gestapo I.D. law, so I think you know exactly what I'm talking about when I say, "two I.D.s to leave the house." Before you go trying to make me look like a moron, go check your friend 2smart4u's spelling.

Guest Patriot

What the F**K is a voter I.D. if it's not an additional (second) I.D.? You're the fu**ers who backed Arizona's Gestapo I.D. law, so I think you know exactly what I'm talking about when I say, "two I.D.s to leave the house." Before you go trying to make me look like a moron, go check your friend 2smart4u's spelling.

So you don't have a problem with citizens of Mexico coming across the border to vote in this country?? You really want to give that some more thought.

Guest Guest
So you don't have a problem with citizens of Mexico coming across the border to vote in this country?? You really want to give that some more thought.

Do you have any evidence of that happening? Of course you don't.

Why don't you give it a little thought? If you did, it would be obvious to you that illegal aliens don't stick their necks out by trying to vote.

Guest Independent Voter

Do you have any evidence of that happening? Of course you don't.

Why don't you give it a little thought? If you did, it would be obvious to you that illegal aliens don't stick their necks out by trying to vote.

You are kidding, right? Why do you think 20 states have already enacted voter I.D. laws. Illegal aliens vote for the Loonies because they want the free stuff to continue.