Important subject

Guest ****GUEST********

Guest ****GUEST********

I guess the most important topic on this forum is mice being that it has been on the header for a while, Why don't We Talk about the Rats that run this Town???????Talk about the hiring freeze and all the People that have been hired since the freeze, Talk about who is related to who and that is how they got their jobs, Talk about How many people have been hired since the Hiring Freeze, Talk about the People that have Retired and where conveniently Rehired and are now collecting a pension and a $30.00 an Hour paycheck.....Oh well I guess that is not important, Some day We will have enough of People that have had enough of this crap and stand up and say We are not going to take it any more......hopefully sooner than later. Anyone inIt is time to hire People that need a job, not rehire these greedy crooks back...SHAME ON THEM!!!!!!!

Look, I couldn't agree moe with you. And you are absolutly right! But there is nothing we can do about it. The Harrisonians keep electing these asses so it will not change. I can't believe how they can keep getting re-elected but they do. And until we get together a vote them out, we are out numbered. I am sick of it also. But I am alo sick of saying to vote these asses out also. So what can you really do? We are just stuck.

Guest *********GUEST*********

The problem here is too many people are afraid because they have a friend or family member that works for the town and if it is found out You voted against them your family member , Now i am talking about those who really need the job, not retiring and getting rehired for so they can collect a pension and a oaycheck, They get rehired for $20.00 or $30.00 an Hour, I do not know how these People can even walk the streets with their heads up knowing there are so many People that truly need a job,,,because these that are rehired do NOT....Greedy SELFISH PEOPLE WITH NO CONSCIUOSE....

DAMIT PEOPLE STOP BEING SUCH FREAKIN COWARDS.....GET THEM THE HELL OUT......

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MYBFF

EVERYBODY HAS FORGOTTEN ALREADY, NO WAY KEEP THIS GOING. EVEN THE FIRE PRESIDENT SAID HE SHOULD BE

ASHAMED. THANKS RAY, YOU'VE OUTDONE YOURSELF THIS TIME. MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE QUIT WHEN YOU SAID

YOU WERE........