2 brothers from Harrison arrested

Guest Blondie

Guest Blondie

So finally the two brothers whom we all know finally got caught again. You can read all about it in this week's Obseserver in the Harrison Police Blotter. This time driving with a suspended license, crack pipe in B's pocket and stolen property in the car. B is out awaiting hearing. The other brother whom we will call W is in jail. Tell me, with all these charges against you, and not the first time, how are you home and driving again still with a suspended license? Why was the car not taken away? Does his inlaws or wife have that much pull in this town? He is out and driving around just like any other upstanding citizen. Is this why I pay over 10 grand in property taxes to let scum bags like this on the loose? He may be out breaking into your home while you are working hard for what you have. While he and his brother think they can just break into your house and take whatever they can sell to get thier drugs. And if this post is not shown there is something wrong with its moerator because I am just repeating what was in the newspaper.

Before anyone goes around calling someone's wife an ass try to walk a day in her shoes! You dont know their situation or if they are together!?!? So why dont you and blondie mind your business. Addiction is a disease and its a terrible thing for all who are involved but that wife is a strong intelligent woman so kick rocks! Yes I think what they did is horrible and expect them to pay the price but what if this happened to you or someone you love???????? I sure hope they wouldnt talk about you this way or do I????????????

Guest Blondie Basher

As a friend of the family,which I have known my whole life,it makes me sick to my stomach to read about someone who I couldn't believe what I read.So I inquired about thearticle.Pleople like Blondie probably been there and done that,nothing between the ears.All charges were dismissed against B,for good reason,he did nothing wrong.As for the drivers license,he has one.Also he has never been convicted of any felony crimes his whole life.He has struggled with deadly cancers ,which most people would have given up.What he is guilty of is sticking by the bad apple of the family for way to long.Good luck B, and pay no mind to people like Dumb Blondie.God helps those that are good people like you.

Guest stay away No

I hope you finally realized he is never going to change *** you have to say good bye bro was nice knowing you pushed the last *******

Edited by KOTW
Content.

No one didn't say his wife was not nice. She is an enabler and that is why he is the way he is. And if he is so innocent why did he have stolen property in his car and a crack pipe in his pocket? Because he is such an upstanding citizen? You are just as stupid as his wife for believing him. He got fired from a good job he had at PVS for refusing to take a random drug test. Why would any one refuse that unless they would come up dirty. You should wise up. Its people like you that belive liers like him and his brother. Also if he has a valid license why would the Observer print he was driving with a suspended license. Because * said so. Oh yeah, you should believe a **** ******. And I have every right to my opinion about him just like you do. Wise up!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Before anyone goes around calling someone's wife an ass try to walk a day in her shoes! You dont know their situation or if they are together!?!? So why dont you and blondie mind your business. Addiction is a disease and its a terrible thing for all who are involved but that wife is a strong intelligent woman so kick rocks! Yes I think what they did is horrible and expect them to pay the price but what if this happened to you or someone you love???????? I sure hope they wouldnt talk about you this way or do I????????????

Personally I don't give a damn! If someone in my family or myself did something like they did they deserve to be talked about. Everyone should know. I worry if I go out will he and his brother brake into my home. I worry if my kids are outside playing or waling home from school will the ***** smoking * driving his car run over one of them. And ya know what? You should be thinking about the same thing. Not sticking up for him. He is scum and always will be. This is not the first time he has been in trouble liker this, maybe not convicted, but has been caught before with drugs. And fired from a good job for the same reason. So for you to stick up for a * * like that, I have to wonder how intellegent you are. You may be afriend of his wife, and that is good, she needs friends but sheneeds someone to tell her its time to put her big girls pants on!

Edited by KOTW
Content

As a friend of the family,which I have known my whole life,it makes me sick to my stomach to read about someone who I couldn't believe what I read.So I inquired about thearticle.Pleople like Blondie probably been there and done that,nothing between the ears.All charges were dismissed against B,for good reason,he did nothing wrong.As for the drivers license,he has one.Also he has never been convicted of any felony crimes his whole life.He has struggled with deadly cancers ,which most people would have given up.What he is guilty of is sticking by the bad apple of the family for way to long.Good luck B, and pay no mind to people like Dumb Blondie.God helps those that are good people like you.

So I guess the Harrison Police blotter is lying. He may have a license but the police blotter says its suspended. He never have been convicted of a felony but he sure has been arrested for more than one. And how can his charges be dismissed if he is awaiting a hearing and also what about the crack pipe in his pocket? Oh all nice guys carry one I suppose just in case a friend needs one. And don't give me that crap about his cancers. We all had or have health problems. Maybe if he threw that butt away he always has stuck to his face, he wouldn't get so sick. Thats no reason to say he is innocent. Tell the people that they broke in thier homes and stole from them that they are innocent. They are scum bags and you or no one else can change that. The jails are filled with innocen men just like *!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Your an ass for writing about s____ that aint your concern a--h---

Hay! Its public knowledge! Its been in the papers. I can't talk of something that in the papers. He shouldn't be such a scum bag than no would talk.

Personally I don't give a damn! If someone in my family or myself did something like they did they deserve to be talked about. Everyone should know. I worry if I go out will he and his brother brake into my home. I worry if my kids are outside playing or waling home from school will the ***** smoking * driving his car run over one of them. And ya know what? You should be thinking about the same thing. Not sticking up for him. He is scum and always will be. This is not the first time he has been in trouble liker this, maybe not convicted, but has been caught before with drugs. And fired from a good job for the same reason. So for you to stick up for a * * like that, I have to wonder how intellegent you are. You may be afriend of his wife, and that is good, she needs friends but sheneeds someone to tell her its time to put her big girls pants on!

Oh really I think obviously you do give a damn lol! If your wasting your time on this forum. Talk all you want your right everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am not sticking up for him but you obviously know nothing about something called addiction. Let me ask you this question....How many people in Harrison/Kearny don"t do drugs??? Thought so! For you to put other peoples personal business on here is nerve, is your life so great?? Oh and how come not one person has commented on W's "wife" maybe the last name has something to do with that...Pathetic this town and the ppl in it are. Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house! Around here thats what everyone lives in.

Oh really I think obviously you do give a damn lol! If your wasting your time on this forum. Talk all you want your right everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am not sticking up for him but you obviously know nothing about something called addiction. Let me ask you this question....How many people in Harrison/Kearny don"t do drugs??? Thought so! For you to put other peoples personal business on here is nerve, is your life so great?? Oh and how come not one person has commented on W's "wife" maybe the last name has something to do with that...Pathetic this town and the ppl in it are. Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house! Around here thats what everyone lives in.

First of all, you obviously "give a damn" because you are on this forum. And that is in your words. And also don't give me that crap that addiction is an illnes. The initial start is a choice. You choose to try drugs than it becomes an addiction. And I have no idea how many people in Harrison and Kearny do or don't do drugs but it sounds like you do. Its like that old saying "Birds of a feather". Get my drift? Listen, you will never stop people in this town from talking. This week its them next week it will be somone else. Just go back in the history of this forum and you will see that. Sounds like you are just close to this family. I will remind you again. You did not hear about the two brothers on this forum. It was in the OBSERVER first in the Harrsion Police Blotter.

• 1 month later...
Guest Big Gun's

well when you run out money. And can't go drinking you stop Drinking. But you run out of money for your Druges you start Stealing. and thats all they no this has been going on for years they should have taken them off the street long a go they destord a lot of Homes

• 4 weeks later...
Guest big guns

Well the to are out. ***** **** and step son ********** he turned into a drug addict. here come's the Drugs. I was told he did it when the Minor was 13 running to to Nawark so if he got cought they would have let him go. i think they should try to help **********. hang *****

Big GUNS

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 3 weeks later...