S**K it

Guest guest

hey Kearny on the web . . go F**K yourself! i guess this isn't an open forum. Not sure how many

posts I've made that don't show up. Guess we have to be careful what gets out to the public.

• 2 weeks later...

hey Kearny on the web . . go F**K yourself! i guess this isn't an open forum. Not sure how many

posts I've made that don't show up. Guess we have to be careful what gets out to the public.

or, Maybe it's just that you're an asshole..which is pretty apparent from your post.

• 3 weeks later...

or, Maybe it's just that you're an asshole..which is pretty apparent from your post.

No, I agee ande I am not an asshole. Alot is not posted and whatever happened to freedom of speach. Is it against the law in Harrison? Sure seems like it!

No, I agee ande I am not an asshole. Alot is not posted and whatever happened to freedom of speach. Is it against the law in Harrison? Sure seems like it!

Amazinf how many people try to fall back on things like "Freedom of Speech' without actually understanding WHAT that means. if you look at both the US constitution, and the NJ State Constitution, you will see that it prohibits The GOVERNMENT from infringing on your speech, albeit with suitable restrictions through caselaw. Kearny on the Web is NOT Owned by any Governmental Body, therefore can alter, or delete posts as they see fit. If you don't Like it, Post elsewhere.

I agree, I have posted several things also and they were not been posted and I am not an a**hole either. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Does it not exist in Harrison? I guess not on the web anyway. Funny how you can post anything you want on Facebook and it is allowed but not here. HMMMMM, whats wrong with that? And the Observer can post peoples arrests but you cannot mentioned them here because that is not posted also. Why is something that is published in the local papers not allowed to be commented on this website Mr. Moderator whom ever you are. Unless you are a relative of the criminals.

Amazinf how many people try to fall back on things like "Freedom of Speech' without actually understanding WHAT that means. if you look at both the US constitution, and the NJ State Constitution, you will see that it prohibits The GOVERNMENT from infringing on your speech, albeit with suitable restrictions through caselaw. Kearny on the Web is NOT Owned by any Governmental Body, therefore can alter, or delete posts as they see fit. If you don't Like it, Post elsewhere.

Well the Observer is "NOT OWNED" by any Governmental Body and they have freedom of speech! And they publish whatever they please! So take that and post that where the sun don't shine if YOU DON"T LIKE IT!

And I bet you exhaled with such confidence and shook your head with contempt when you finished your most enlightening comment you smug prick! Just shut up. You get the point the other guest was trying to get across. Stop spewing out what you heard this morning on Imus!

I agree, I have posted several things also and they were not been posted and I am not an a**hole either. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Does it not exist in Harrison? I guess not on the web anyway. Funny how you can post anything you want on Facebook and it is allowed but not here. HMMMMM, whats wrong with that? And the Observer can post peoples arrests but you cannot mentioned them here because that is not posted also. Why is something that is published in the local papers not allowed to be commented on this website Mr. Moderator whom ever you are. Unless you are a relative of the criminals.

KOTW has not failed to post "several things". KOTW prides itself with providing a forum where local issues can be discussed without censorship. However, on occasion we do need to edit posts and on occasion delete posts entirely. We try to do the latter sparingly if at all.

If you look at the Discussions throughout the years, you will see that KOTW attempts to be neutral so that our Members and Guests can discussion issues openly and fully. We may not always agree with the poster but we recognize the importance of allowing everyone to express their viewpoint.

KOTW

And I bet you exhaled with such confidence and shook your head with contempt when you finished your most enlightening comment you smug prick! Just shut up. You get the point the other guest was trying to get across. Stop spewing out what you heard this morning on Imus!

Awww what's the matter peaches?? Did I strike a nerve??? Being called a "Smug Prick" by a whinly little B**ch like you is something I'll wear as a badge of Honor. I'm certain however that someone SOMEWHERE makes a version of the Constitution in Comic-book form so you can try to understand what it means.

LOL this statement says everything we need to know about your ignorance...

freedom of speech is a right to every american citizen to express themselves freely CORRECT but you can't break the law and commit acts of slander, conspiracies and such and what did you want to POST? most likely slander & dirt... you ever watch 'a bronx tale' theres nothing worse then a rat...

--- not only that

the person or company who owns the site / message board... can do whatever the hell they want... with the message board.... be happy you don't need a phone number verification or a legit e-mail to just be allowed to read / post.

Guest peaches

Awww what's the matter peaches?? Did I strike a nerve??? Being called a "Smug Prick" by a whinly little B**ch like you is something I'll wear as a badge of Honor. I'm certain however that someone SOMEWHERE makes a version of the Constitution in Comic-book form so you can try to understand what it means.

You are very corny. It doesn't take long to proof read either. Your macho response will hold more water

if you spell words correctly sport. Congratulations on that badge of honor. You can hang it next to all those other made up awards and recognitions you never received or will ever receive. What a joke. ..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest doesitmatter

haven't read any post past the first, cause it doesn't matter what the rest of u have to say, this Site, is highly moderated, and highly censored, way beyond what is legally required to keep them safe.

Guest nciasm given

haven't read any post past the first, cause it doesn't matter what the rest of u have to say, this Site, is highly moderated, and highly censored, way beyond what is legally required to keep them safe.

Start your own forum then...put your money where your mouth is..or shut up and quit complaining.