No more people, please !

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest BlueTideBacker

Question; What's the one thing we don't need in Harrison? Answer; More people living here.

But apparently our "leaders" don't agree. 4 new buildings with 329 residential units have been approved for Bergen and First Sts. More cars parked on the streets, more kids for our already overcrowded schools.

Maybe this is some kind of weird experiment, to see how many people can be crammed into one square mile.

Question; What's the one thing we don't need in Harrison? Answer; More people living here.

But apparently our "leaders" don't agree. 4 new buildings with 329 residential units have been approved for Bergen and First Sts. More cars parked on the streets, more kids for our already overcrowded schools.

Maybe this is some kind of weird experiment, to see how many people can be crammed into one square mile.

Si I like , many relitives comming to live here in my little spanish town, open many more resturants, lots of chicken and tacos

Guest BlueTideBacker

Have you ever been to Hoboken?

You must be on the council. It was your "Hoboken Envy" that got Harrison into all this debt. Cramming an apartment building into every lot doesn't give you a waterfront Manhattan view, all it gives you is a severe overcrowding that impacts quality of life for all of us.

mostly studio and 1 bedroom units - check out the rental status of Harrison station - its mostly young professionals using it for close access to PATH - educate yourself before you post. Thanks!

Guest Harrison Senior

mostly studio and 1 bedroom units - check out the rental status of Harrison station - its mostly young professionals using it for close access to PATH - educate yourself before you post. Thanks!

Bergen and 1st is hardly close access to PATH. What I've been told is these will be all 2 bedroom units. Made for young families with kids. Take your own advice and educate yourself before you post, thanks.

Yes I have educated myself, you on the other hand need to do the same. mostly studio and 1 b/r ? is this Harrison Realty? how many 2 b/r? and no they are not mostly young professionals, they are rentals first, second they cram 2,3,4,5, Students in a 1 and 2 bedroom, check it out Mr. Education. Students in NJIT mostly are renting these beautiful apts. , and again they are rentals and they don't care. Developer just want to fully occupy the place. they will be ridden with bedbugs and will eventually become section 8 rentals.