HFD

Guest GUEST

I hear the Mayor and Council are going back to the overtime mill at the fire dept. to bring the disgruntled few back into the loving arms of the council. Comp time at overtime rate cashed in as a nice Christmas present. This is sooo wrong in my opinion and why aren't the Police getting the same red carpet treatment. I feel a bad cold coming on and it it should take past the holidays to get over in and return to work. It's all the rage now; unlimited calling, unlimited texting, unlimited sick time to burn.The Carolina's or Florida seem to be a good place to recover from a cold. Maybe Greg Ellis, the felony fireman of Harrison can help on that issue. He may be tired from black Friday so easy with the phone calls. Falalalala lalalal!

Guest Harrison Senior

I hear the Mayor and Council are going back to the overtime mill at the fire dept. to bring the disgruntled few back into the loving arms of the council. Comp time at overtime rate cashed in as a nice Christmas present. This is sooo wrong in my opinion and why aren't the Police getting the same red carpet treatment. I feel a bad cold coming on and it it should take past the holidays to get over in and return to work. It's all the rage now; unlimited calling, unlimited texting, unlimited sick time to burn.The Carolina's or Florida seem to be a good place to recover from a cold. Maybe Greg Ellis, the felony fireman of Harrison can help on that issue. He may be tired from black Friday so easy with the phone calls. Falalalala lalalal!

You're dreaming Barney. The chief can require doctor's notes and daily check-ins for guys calling out sick. You're not going anywhere.

those misfits still around yet,they should disovle that motley crew,they couldn;t put a candle out with a water tanker.-- ,just keep kearny e.m.s. incase someone gets a cold-what a ton of money getting wasted

Guest Harrison Senior

those misfits still around yet,they should disovle that motley crew,they couldn;t put a candle out with a water tanker.-- ,just keep kearny e.m.s. incase someone gets a cold-what a ton of money getting wasted

Barney, how's your florida plans going?? You're such a fool.

You're dreaming Barney. The chief can require doctor's notes and daily check-ins for guys calling out sick. You're not going anywhere.

I thought we no longer had a fire chief. So who checks the doctor's notes?

The discussion was about cops calling out sick... so they were talking about the police chief. Harrison still have a police chief. Your comment is not on target.

Gee Doc good thing we have you patrolling this website to weed out the inaccuracies you D**bA** firemen want to be.

Guest Harrison Senior

Gee Doc good thing we have you patrolling this website to weed out the inaccuracies you D**bA** firemen want to be.

And it's always good to know that Barney is on duty.

And a good thing we have you "guest". You make everybody feel that much smarter with all the dopey posts you put on here!!! See and momma said you would never amount to anything in life! Way to go guy.

• 2 weeks later...

And a good thing we have you "guest". You make everybody feel that much smarter with all the dopey posts you put on here!!! See and momma said you would never amount to anything in life! Way to go guy.

Its almost Jan. 2012, Heard the Chief is coming back as planned. Director will be out.

Guest near miss 2

Its almost Jan. 2012, Heard the Chief is coming back as planned. Director will be out.

well i was told layoffs are coming by feb 2012 so all them cops that back stabbed and kissed ass to get stripes and see the oldies retire will now have to face the music. in fact town workers were talking layoffs for them too? who will be left to run the town? i hope this is a way to avoid raising my taxes come feb 2012. i see less service provided now as it is. i never see a cop car patrol unless its at ninos. i called the other afternoon only to speak with some annoying operator who never let me finish my complaint. when i asked for a supervisor she stated there was no one around. where are the supervisors because they aren't patroling. and yes operator ** i think you have serious issues. plz lay her off this round.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

You Nerd I mean heard wrong , he was made permanent a week ago. only goes to show you all the useless rumors on this site

Guest byebye elk

well i was told layoffs are coming by feb 2012 so all them cops that back stabbed and kissed ass to get stripes and see the oldies retire will now have to face the music. in fact town workers were talking layoffs for them too? who will be left to run the town? i hope this is a way to avoid raising my taxes come feb 2012. i see less service provided now as it is. i never see a cop car patrol unless its at ninos. i called the other afternoon only to speak with some annoying operator who never let me finish my complaint. when i asked for a supervisor she stated there was no one around. where are the supervisors because they aren't patroling. and yes operator ** i think you have serious issues. plz lay her off this round.

sorry to hear that but ***s known for this behavior. she totally needs to go back to the elk herd!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Officer Friendly

I am an Officer and am offended by the Ninos comment. I think Gina's is better and I spend more time there, but only like four hours per shift. I'm going out sick anyway on a skiing vacation and will come back after a month of sick time with an injured ankle that will put me out for months. Thank the Lord for that UNLIMITED SICK TIME. Later ya'll.

Guest Harrison Senior

I am an Officer and am offended by the Ninos comment. I think Gina's is better and I spend more time there, but only like four hours per shift. I'm going out sick anyway on a skiing vacation and will come back after a month of sick time with an injured ankle that will put me out for months. Thank the Lord for that UNLIMITED SICK TIME. Later ya'll.

Take all the time you want Barney, you're insignificant, no one will miss you.

• 4 weeks later...