street clean up

Guest Guest

The branches and limbs in the street are still waiting to be picked up.This town has turned into a dumping ground for low lifes and lack of leadership.The branches are still in the way for drivers and parking spots.The mayor has done nothing for this town and needs to go. The piles of leaves, branches and limbs will be here with two feet of snow on top untill the winter thaw. The towns people need to band together and storm town hall and demand to get service for the high taxes they pay. If the mayor obviously can't do the job then we need someone else. He had alot of nerve visiting the Irish Club after St.Patricks Day parade, he was not invited We all need to SPEAK UP people and demand what is rightfully yours.

Guest Inside Eyes

You are so right. The town looks like crap. Where are the towns workers? We need to get the town cleaned up and all the leaves are not down so by the time you get started on cleaning up you will have triple the amount of work to do. Get to work--maybe the Mayor should get out to help along with the council people. What happened to PRIDE in the Town and PRIDE in the work that should be done.

Guest Inside Eyes

Less workers, 4 day weeks, and more duties..you get what you pay for.

I hope we are paying them nothing because that seems to be what they are worth. Four days a week is nuts and I am sure that they are getting overtime when a problem arises. Our town is mismanaged and like I said

no one has any PRIDE.

More duties seem to be getting to the Greeks before three o'clock for the end of the day break.

How can you clean the streets with out getting all the branches and so forth off the streets? You can't and the street cleaners can't pick up branches--what a mess.

Passing the buck is not the answer--just do more work--bring the coffee and donuts to the guys as they work. Get the supervisors out of the cars and get them to work.

I hope we are paying them nothing because that seems to be what they are worth. Four days a week is nuts and I am sure that they are getting overtime when a problem arises. Our town is mismanaged and like I said

no one has any PRIDE.

More duties seem to be getting to the Greeks before three o'clock for the end of the day break.

How can you clean the streets with out getting all the branches and so forth off the streets? You can't and the street cleaners can't pick up branches--what a mess.

Passing the buck is not the answer--just do more work--bring the coffee and donuts to the guys as they work. Get the supervisors out of the cars and get them to work.

The streets are a total mess and the system is disorganized.