Pleger & Rodgers

Guest third ward

Guest third ward

Hey, I do not really care who hangs with who but is it true that Angela had Mike Rodgers write her letter. I heard some residents talking that Mike is friends with Angela and that if she wins he might like to return to his old job? Is there any truth to this? I think this could be bad for the gardens.

Hey, I do not really care who hangs with who but is it true that Angela had Mike Rodgers write her letter. I heard some residents talking that Mike is friends with Angela and that if she wins he might like to return to his old job? Is there any truth to this? I think this could be bad for the gardens.

Never, Rodgers does not want to return to Harrison, so that he could be told what to do and whom to put in the Housing, McDonough only wants people who will do as he asks. Pleger will do just that, no questions just the same puppet style person. She wins, they will offer her a job, she will be owned by them. Mark my works, she will be YES person.

Guest karen kelly

This is not true I sat in her kitchen with her as she wrote the final draft. She had a note book filled with ideas and sat there figuring out which ones to put in. She worked very hard on all her ideas and everything she put in her letter she has been saying for years. And as for Mike trying to get his job back do you really think he would need Angela to do that? Come on people wake up. Mike is a smart guy and Angela is a smart woman. Any one has any doubts ask her to see her notebook or her letter she originally wrote in July its all the same.

Why don't you go ask her yourself moron!!!!! I guess because you are too chicken shit!!!!! Get your stories straight and your life!!!!

Guest gardens

First of all Rodgers cleaned up the gardens. And second I don't believe this at all. She is good friends with Larry Bennett and I have seen her talk to other town officials. Just because she may talk to someone does not mean she is getting their help. The summer BBQ she was talking to the mayor and Frank. Does that mean they are helping her too? She is a social woman just what we need to be able to be heard. Someone who will take the time to listen and express her thoughts. Ange keep your head held high. People are trying to get to you. You are tough enough and smart enough not to allow it. After all you my dear are a gardens girl

Guest Come on now

Come on now. I was right. A letter from Mike Rodgers signed by "Frank" not Francisco as he always signs his name. Give me a break. Angela will see that the gardens people do not like the lies and tricks! This is the same crap Mike tried 4 years ago with Scrimo and she lost very big. Francisco is too nice of a guy to go after this poor woman. The people will see through this BS and make the choice for the best person to lead Harrison, Go Francisco!

Guest Anna Mosity

First of all Rodgers cleaned up the gardens. And second I don't believe this at all. She is good friends with Larry Bennett and I have seen her talk to other town officials. Just because she may talk to someone does not mean she is getting their help. The summer BBQ she was talking to the mayor and Frank. Does that mean they are helping her too? She is a social woman just what we need to be able to be heard. Someone who will take the time to listen and express her thoughts. Ange keep your head held high. People are trying to get to you. You are tough enough and smart enough not to allow it. After all you my dear are a gardens girl

Who cares about anyone running for office! The Town is a complete mess? A new face on the council is like putting gas into a wrecked car. Harrison is like a toilet that hasn't been flushed in years, it's just a spot on the map stinking up the area. The Town Council? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

I wouldn't trust lb if I was her. Cause he is the one who is spreading this rumor.

And why would you not trust LB? He does not do anything to hurt anyone or spread rumors. ALL of you just sit there and hide behind your computers.

And why would you not trust LB? He does not do anything to hurt anyone or spread rumors. ALL of you just sit there and hide behind your computers.

OK **** ( Bennett ) IF YOU SAY SO !!!!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Larry is an illiterate,self possessed, bobble head doll.The fact that he escaped from Passaic Valley before he went down was a matter of luck.He symbolizes how far the bar has been lowered in Harrison.So,so sad.

Larry is an illiterate,self possessed, bobble head doll.The fact that he escaped from Passaic Valley before he went down was a matter of luck.He symbolizes how far the bar has been lowered in Harrison.So,so sad.

So true, the majority of the elected officals don't even know what a bond or pilot is. Do you think they question any of theose big words that might come up? they can't even spell them. Larry is just a another puppet.