Vegas

Guest Guest

I am an HPD finest member and plan on using my unlimited sick time to go to Las Vegas to rest per doctors orders. I am looking for a lucky number and wondering if the KFD could provide me with the number in the next round of lay-offs to play. I hope it's lucky 21. The last sell out was close to that so do some research and help me. My Lexus is getting old and I need a new one and don't want to depend on O.T. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

I am an HPD finest member and plan on using my unlimited sick time to go to Las Vegas to rest per doctors orders. I am looking for a lucky number and wondering if the KFD could provide me with the number in the next round of lay-offs to play. I hope it's lucky 21. The last sell out was close to that so do some research and help me. My Lexus is getting old and I need a new one and don't want to depend on O.T. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

At 2:17 in the morning, you have nothing better to do than post your childish nonsense. I guess your wife won't sleep with you anymore? Can't get it up?

Guest Kearny Senior

I can see how you need rest, on the Harrison site at 1:30 in the morning and then moving over here at

2:30. Play the number zero, for loser.

Being that Kearny Senior has no life but to sit in his third floor run down apartment and smoke cigaretts while listening to a scanner, I have a suggestion. He can help one of the upcoming terminated fireman move out of his house and into a trailer park. Maybe they can share a trailer. Make sure to put the washer and dryer ouside the trailer for more room like on Springer. Put the fire helmet, coat, boots, halogen tool, and scotty in a box in the corner. Kill some time together by watching Ladder 49, Rescue Me, and Backdraft. Love, exciting and new.....

Being that Kearny Senior has no life but to sit in his third floor run down apartment and smoke cigaretts while listening to a scanner, I have a suggestion. He can help one of the upcoming terminated fireman move out of his house and into a trailer park. Maybe they can share a trailer. Make sure to put the washer and dryer ouside the trailer for more room like on Springer. Put the fire helmet, coat, boots, halogen tool, and scotty in a box in the corner. Kill some time together by watching Ladder 49, Rescue Me, and Backdraft. Love, exciting and new.....

I think a previous 'Guest" had it right, you can't get it up. So I can understand your anger, softie.

Guest Kearny Senior

I just heard on my scanner there'e a Sgt's test scheduled. You should try studying this time so you don't embarrass your wife by failing it again.