Barbecue

Guest Guest

What has happened to all of the filet mignon and lobster tail lunches the firemen were offering ****** *********** the last paid Harrison Fire Chief, left and they chopped the dept. in half. The half that are still not working there but collecting checks better save their money for the move to mommies basement. It's a good pick up line for women. "I'm on unemployment, broke, and live in my moms basement," cooool! With absolutely no skills or education, the next batch of laid-off losers are lucky to make 20k a year. No check, no pension, no medical benefits for the family. Money for the divorce lawyer only. You guys got it goin on baby! Remember to use a "defensive attack," to hold back the tide.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

What has happened to all of the filet mignon and lobster tail lunches the firemen were offering ****** *********** the last paid Harrison Fire Chief, left and they chopped the dept. in half. The half that are still not working there but collecting checks better save their money for the move to mommies basement. It's a good pick up line for women. "I'm on unemployment, broke, and live in my moms basement," cooool! With absolutely no skills or education, the next batch of laid-off losers are lucky to make 20k a year. No check, no pension, no medical benefits for the family. Money for the divorce lawyer only. You guys got it goin on baby! Remember to use a "defensive attack," to hold back the tide.

Sorry to burst your uniformed bubble once again, but nobody was laid off. They just didnt replace the guys who retired. Nice try though loser.

King Dolla*han said he was the last paid fire chief in Harrison. About 30 guys are soon to be the last 30 paid loafers in Harrison. The town is already starting to default on bond obligations, there will be NO financial aid coming from the Governor to this Democratic stronghold, and the town is having a fire sale on foreclosed properties and tax liens to TRY and meet the curent payroll. Where is an extra $3 - 4 million coming from for a Fire Dept. that is largely dormant 99% of the time except maybe, thats maybe, one or two small fires a year. You think you're gonna stay in business when Kearny who is in better shape than Harrison, not by much, is going to terminate about 20% of it's fire department. Pack it up ******bags, long term projections have got you at a 0 chance of not going volunteer.

In my opinion, this side show of a real Fire Dept. is just a money pit that only sees smoke from when they light a cigarette. The town is selling everything it has, which isn't much anymore, for rock bottom prices in desperation to make payroll. It's over and if you are too stupid to make plans for the demise you are doing your family an injustice filled with despair.

Edited by KOTW
Content

Guest citizen

Edited by KOTW
Empty post