Election Time

Guest Guest

Time for change people.What has Freeholder Cifelli done for Kearny? The County has made South Kearny their dumping ground (COUNTY JAIL,PEDOPHILES,DRUG REHABS,God knows what else). Time for Freeholder Cifelli and County Executive DeGise to go.

Time for change people.What has Freeholder Cifelli done for Kearny? The County has made South Kearny their dumping ground (COUNTY JAIL,PEDOPHILES,DRUG REHABS,God knows what else). Time for Freeholder Cifelli and County Executive DeGise to go.

Oh, good grief. Castelli has the brains of a fish. Give me a break.

Oh, good grief. Castelli has the brains of a fish. Give me a break.

And Cifelli has the brain of a snail. Time for change moron. Cifelli has done nothing for Kearny and that`s a fact....

Edited by KOTW
Comment allowed because Cifelli is an elected official.

And Cifelli has the brain of a snail. Time for change moron. Cifelli has done nothing for Kearny and that`s a fact....

No, it's your opinion and obviously most of us disagree with you. Al Cifelli is among the most responsible public servants we have. That's why we keep electing him.

All you do is complain. You have no real answers. There's nothing wrong with the job Al Cifelli has been doing and no reason to replace him with a guy who causes trouble wherever he goes and can't even stay sober at public events. You don't have to do much more than look at the two of them to see the difference.

I am a Cifelli fan, but that is really mean! I HAVE seen Paul Castelli at many events, ect. and that is a lie. It is disgusting people like you, that start rumors like that! That man does not deserve that.Maybe, you need to lay off the booze Misery loves company!!!

Official results from the Board of Elections:

Freeholder 9th District

52/52 100.00%

Vote Count Percent

DEM - Albert J. CIFELLI 3,326 72.37%

REP - Paul H. CASTELLI 1,268 27.59%

Personal Choice 2 0.04%

Total 4,596 100.00%

Gee! Castelli has been running for office for a long time and couldn't even get 30%. Maybe he should quit politics.

I am a Cifelli fan, but that is really mean! I HAVE seen Paul Castelli at many events, ect. and that is a lie. It is disgusting people like you, that start rumors like that! That man does not deserve that.Maybe, you need to lay off the booze Misery loves company!!!

Sorry, but he's a ***** little man with a bad temper who has been **** ***** at several events. You may not have seen it but others have and it has been widely reported. All he offers as a candidate for office is complaint, no answers and no solutions. He deserved to get clobbered in the election.

Edited by KOTW
Content.