Defeat the Zombies.

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest BlueTideBacker

The mayor is backing Victor Villalta as a challenger to Maria McCormick for the 2nd ward seat. All the Zombies will be told to vote for Victor. The mayor doesn't want anyone who thinks for themselves sitting in a council seat, he prefers nodding heads that agree with everything he wants.

Considering the financial condition of Harrison, the last thing we need is a single mind-set on the council, an opposing viewpoint also acts as a watchdog, keeping the rest of the pack honest.

I urge everyone to support Maria and send a message to the mayor: we're pissed and we're not going to take it anymore.

Guest Yea Right

Yea right! All Maria can suggest is that we declare bankruptcy! Wow! how creative. I guess she has experience here since she broke the credit union and many local banks by declaring bankruptcy. How does this help Harrison? It is all a big smoke screen for her, no pun intended. My family is voting for Villalta. I hope many others do the same. It is time to move on from these self absorbed ********.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Yea right! All Maria can suggest is that we declare bankruptcy! Wow! how creative. I guess she has experience here since she broke the credit union and many local banks by declaring bankruptcy. How does this help Harrison? It is all a big smoke screen for her, no pun intended. My family is voting for Villalta. I hope many others do the same. It is time to move on from these self absorbed ********.

OK, the first Zombie has declared his allegiance to the mayor. But we already knew that.

"Yea right," is wrong. Victor was part of "the team" that got us into a ninety five million debt. Maria's debt pales in comparison to Villalat's debt. Plus Villalta debt put the tax payers on the hook. It's like Dolaghan's letter, his team is "Moving Harrison Forward." With idiots like him we could easily move forward to over a hundred million in debt.

Self absorbed? do you mean someone that thinks for themselves? do you mean somone that is not mooching off of people? do you mean somone who chooses to tell the truth? That hurts, but reality bites