Harrison Police

Guest kearny resident

Guest kearny resident

I am a Kearny resident, I thought traffic here is crazy, but boy was I in for a wake up call. I have not really traveled through Harrison latly, but, this past Friday app: 4:00 PM I gave a friend a ride to the Path Station. I could not believe the traffic,and from what I understand that was nothing! You should see it when there is a Red Bull game I was told. I just want to say, HATS OFF HARRISON POLICE DEPT. Thank God, Harrison was able to avoid lay offs. I think that would have been GRAVELY DANGEROUS to both H.P.D. and the citizens of Harrison.

I am a Kearny resident, I thought traffic here is crazy, but boy was I in for a wake up call. I have not really traveled through Harrison latly, but, this past Friday app: 4:00 PM I gave a friend a ride to the Path Station. I could not believe the traffic,and from what I understand that was nothing! You should see it when there is a Red Bull game I was told. I just want to say, HATS OFF HARRISON POLICE DEPT. Thank God, Harrison was able to avoid lay offs. I think that would have been GRAVELY DANGEROUS to both H.P.D. and the citizens of Harrison.

How many different names has Barney used ?? I think it's about 8 or 9. He is so slick !!

Thank you, are as residents and parents in Harrison we appreciate our Police force that protect our town and our families. They are just too busy when the stadium has an event and they are truly very busy with what happens at that end that they are short handed for the other side of Harrison. Harrison needs more police officers to protect us and I'm sure they could use another 10 or so new police officers. Traffic is terrible and our police officers should not be forced to direct traffic, they are needed for more important issues Harriso is dealing with as with any other community.

Below average feedback from a underachieving mama's boy fireman. Unfortunately, the fraternity house ******bags fail to realize that not only one person in this world thinks very little of them. Crawl back into bed with your personal "probie" and cuddle. Night night.

Guest tstgues "

Whatever this alleged Barney says, I am sure that knowing he is set for life when someone who abuses him is about to lose their job. Then again, you can tell your mom & dad how rewarding being a volunteer is as you are moving into their basement.

Guest KIDMENOT

NO LAYOFFS, DO TO BIG SELL OUT. HOW COME THERE IS NO MORE TALK OF PROPER SUPERVISION/MANPOWER

ON THIS SITE? COULD IT BE BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS TAKEN CARE OF. AT LEAST HE HAS TO PAY BENEFITS FOR

REST OF TIME...

There is a lot of traffic going in and out of Quick Chek and Nino's all cop cars!!!! Don't they tow cop cars there for 3 hour parking like everyone else !!

Guest Old timer

Thank you, are as residents and parents in Harrison we appreciate our Police force that protect our town and our families. They are just too busy when the stadium has an event and they are truly very busy with what happens at that end that they are short handed for the other side of Harrison. Harrison needs more police officers to protect us and I'm sure they could use another 10 or so new police officers. Traffic is terrible and our police officers should not be forced to direct traffic, they are needed for more important issues Harriso is dealing with as with any other community.

What ever happened to the "trainee" cops, auxillary, or whatever they were called about a year or two ago? They could help with traffic, especially on game days.

There is a lot of traffic going in and out of Quick Chek and Nino's all cop cars!!!! Don't they tow cop cars there for 3 hour parking like everyone else !!

duh! are you serious?

Guest kearny resident

OUCH !!!! i detect a tinge of jealousy, someone, probably a police officer pissed you off. My name is not Barney, nor do I have any idea who he is,I really am a Kearny resident, and I am really impressed how H.P.D. controls traffic in their town.What is so hard to swallow??? Cant you give credit, where credit is due? Maybe your a WANT-TO-BE I just can not understand your negativity towards the officers who put their lives on the line for us, each time they walk out the door to work. So, maybe you need to take a long hard look in the mirror, and focus on turning that BAD ATTITUDE into something positive that the H.P.D. is sooo deserving of!!!

you should get an award for most idiotic comment ever.

The person criticizing the Harrison Police is probably a soon to be unemployed fireman who they told that he couldn't get hired as a cop. The entire HFD is going to be disbanded soon because McMole already took care of everybody he wanted to so he could care less about the current clubhouse members fate. It also could have been a Kearny fireman who is surely going to be terminated in the near future to avoid the same mistake Harrison made. Unfortunetly, whoever it is cannot go back in time and do high school over again and get that required G.E.D. Happy Trails Momo!!

Guest Harrison Senior

The person criticizing the Harrison Police is probably a soon to be unemployed fireman who they told that he couldn't get hired as a cop. The entire HFD is going to be disbanded soon because McMole already took care of everybody he wanted to so he could care less about the current clubhouse members fate. It also could have been a Kearny fireman who is surely going to be terminated in the near future to avoid the same mistake Harrison made. Unfortunetly, whoever it is cannot go back in time and do high school over again and get that required G.E.D. Happy Trails Momo!!

Officer Barney, what is your point of posting nonsense? There's no way the FD will be disbanded and to suggest it is just stupidity on your part. I'm wondering if your tendency to lie carries over to your job. Not a good thing, having a cop that lies.