Bankrupt Cities - Top 9 in US

Guest Guest

Here is the Top 9 cities in the US going broke!!

1. Central Falls, R.I.

2. Pontiac, Mich.

3. Jefferson County, Ala.

4. Harrison, N.J.

5. Detroit, Mich.

6. Salem, N.J.

7. Riverdale, Ill.

8. Strafford County, N.H.

9. Camden, N.J.

Here is link to article:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/philadelphia/camden-among-nine-u-cities-going-broke-164911032.html?bouchon=501,ny

Here is the Top 9 cities in the US going broke!!

1. Central Falls, R.I.

2. Pontiac, Mich.

3. Jefferson County, Ala.

4. Harrison, N.J.

5. Detroit, Mich.

6. Salem, N.J.

7. Riverdale, Ill.

8. Strafford County, N.H.

9. Camden, N.J.

Here is link to article:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/philadelphia/camden-among-nine-u-cities-going-broke-164911032.html?bouchon=501,ny

How do these people in charge keep getting voted back in? Don't understand the mentality of some people, can't people think for themselves? most are happy with a promise of tickets to a red bull game and please vote for me sob story. THOSE THAT FEED OFF THE TOWN OF HARRISON, ELECTED OFFICIALS, MUST GO. How much longer can residents, whom work in the private sector , be put through this crap? WAKE UP HARRISON YOUR IN DEEP POOP

Guest downwithfedres

MSNBC just blasted Harrison on a update from CNBC.The stadium should have been for the Yankees,as I envisioned in 1995.Had Ray contacted Steinbrenner then,this town would be in the black today.Remember,the Giants and the Jets left NYC.

Guest exbluetider

MSNBC just blasted Harrison on a update from CNBC.The stadium should have been for the Yankees,as I envisioned in 1995.Had Ray contacted Steinbrenner then,this town would be in the black today.Remember,the Giants and the Jets left NYC.

THAT'S A NICE THOUGHT, BUT I DON'T THINK THE YANKEES WOULD'VE EVER LEFT NYC.

The Harrison payroll dept. should attach Red Bulls tickets to employees checks just like they do when the Mayor's cocktail party rolls around. Buy and you are OK (a check with your name on it) or don't buy and make the next layoff list. Bootleg tickets would be easy to make so that cash would go directly to the Fire Dept. and cut out sales/profits to the Red Bulls owners.