Happy Birthday

Guest Patriot

Happy birthday to Fox News, 15 years old today. It also marks 15 years since the death of MSNBC and

CNN and all their liberal garbage.

In other words, all their facts. You don't want the facts. All you want is the misinformation you get from Fox. The studies prove it. Fox viewers are woefully misinformed.

But hey, that study contains facts and doesn't spin your right wing fantasy so you won't be interested in it.

Will there ever come a time in your life when you care more about the truth than about your fantasy; when you care more about your country than about hating and demeaning people you disagree with, especially when they're right and you're wrong?

Will you ever have the maturity that most of us teach our kids to have by the time they're in kindergarten?

Happy birthday to Fox News, 15 years old today. It also marks 15 years since the death of MSNBC and CNN and all their liberal garbage.

You still haven't answered why no developed country on Earth has economic policies that are anywhere close to your right wing fantasies. You don't care about the truth, only about your right wing fairy tales. There's nothing patriotic about that.

Guest Patriot

In other words, all their facts. You don't want the facts. All you want is the misinformation you get from Fox. The studies prove it. Fox viewers are woefully misinformed.

But hey, that study contains facts and doesn't spin your right wing fantasy so you won't be interested in it.

Will there ever come a time in your life when you care more about the truth than about your fantasy; when you care more about your country than about hating and demeaning people you disagree with, especially when they're right and you're wrong?

Will you ever have the maturity that most of us teach our kids to have by the time they're in kindergarten?

So you post an article from a far left loon and offer it as absolute proof. Such nonsense. Actual proof of Fox's dominance is the fact that FOX has more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined. I guess there's a lot of misinformed people out there, huh?

So you post an article from a far left loon and offer it as absolute proof. Such nonsense. Actual proof of Fox's dominance is the fact that FOX has more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined. I guess there's a lot of misinformed people out there, huh?

Yes, there are. How do you think we got ourselves buried under a mountain of debt without making any investments in the future? It was because people insist on hearing what they wanted to hear instead of demanding the truth. Idiots like you vote for people who tell you that you can have it all with no taxes and no sacrifice. It's not the way a great country gets to the top or stays on top. But as always you'll sing your stupid song and ignore everything you don't want to hear. The article isn't absolute proof but it's not wrong just because it doesn't say what you want to hear. If you don't think it's accurate, show some facts to the contrary. You can't because there aren't any. Fox's viewers are the most misinformed. It's a fact.

This is an example of a liberal bottom feeder believing everything their told. You cite a far left reporter from a rag of a publication as facts, at least we know it’s not bias. You or the reporter didn’t even cite or read the University study. I going to go out on a limb and say you don’t know anything about the study. It was analyzed by left leaning Politifact and their findings were just the opposite.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jun/20/jon-stewart/jon-stewart-says-those-who-watch-fox-news-are-most/

I’ll give you some facts about the survey by the liberal University of Maryland's Program on International Policy Attitudes (PIPA). The survey interviewed 848 with a 3.4% margin of error. PIPA states that 17% were daily Fox viewers, about 145 people a very small sample. Fox has millions of viewers for every evening show. Here’s an example of a question: "Is it your impression that most economists who have studied it estimate that the stimulus has created (1) saved or created several million jobs, (2) saved or created a few jobs, or (3) caused job losses." Again nothing about facts only economists’ opinion. If you didn’t pick (1) you were wrong. I don’t see how anyone can say this was a serious study.

Now, who’s the one that’s misinformed?

Guest Patriot

Yes, there are. How do you think we got ourselves buried under a mountain of debt without making any investments in the future? It was because people insist on hearing what they wanted to hear instead of demanding the truth. Idiots like you vote for people who tell you that you can have it all with no taxes and no sacrifice. It's not the way a great country gets to the top or stays on top. But as always you'll sing your stupid song and ignore everything you don't want to hear. The article isn't absolute proof but it's not wrong just because it doesn't say what you want to hear. If you don't think it's accurate, show some facts to the contrary. You can't because there aren't any. Fox's viewers are the most misinformed. It's a fact.

Here's the answer to your question. In the last 2 and 3/4 years, zerO has added more debt than had been added in the previous 200 years (with no investments for the future). See how smart I am and I watch FOX too.

This is an example of a liberal bottom feeder believing everything their told. You cite a far left reporter from a rag of a publication as facts, at least we know it’s not bias. You or the reporter didn’t even cite or read the University study. I going to go out on a limb and say you don’t know anything about the study. It was analyzed by left leaning Politifact and their findings were just the opposite.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jun/20/jon-stewart/jon-stewart-says-those-who-watch-fox-news-are-most/

I’ll give you some facts about the survey by the liberal University of Maryland's Program on International Policy Attitudes (PIPA). The survey interviewed 848 with a 3.4% margin of error. PIPA states that 17% were daily Fox viewers, about 145 people a very small sample. Fox has millions of viewers for every evening show. Here’s an example of a question: "Is it your impression that most economists who have studied it estimate that the stimulus has created (1) saved or created several million jobs, (2) saved or created a few jobs, or (3) caused job losses." Again nothing about facts only economists’ opinion. If you didn’t pick (1) you were wrong. I don’t see how anyone can say this was a serious study.

Now, who’s the one that’s misinformed?

You are. You just proved it. 17% is millions of viewers but you seem to think that there's something wrong with the survey. On what basis? It's a standard survey using standard methods - the same way Fox does its surveys.

And you can't disprove the point by taking one question from the survey that has nothing to do with the point. Fox viewers have also been polled on basic fact questions, which they get wrong in higher percentages than the population as a whole.

It's the kind of "thinking" you just did that proves that self-identified Fox viewers are knuckleheads. If you tried that "analysis" on an eighth grade social studies paper, you'd get a D at best.

What is with you right wingers? Did you have special training in illogic?

Here's the answer to your question. In the last 2 and 3/4 years, zerO has added more debt than had been added in the previous 200 years (with no investments for the future). See how smart I am and I watch FOX too.

Yeah, I see how smart you are. I also see how ignorant you are. Obama inherited more than $10 trillion in debt. We are now at $14 trillion. So your statement is false, as usual.

When Obama took over, we were in the biggest economic crisis since the Great Depression. It's not an excuse. It's a fact. The first thing we had to do was make sure the economy didn't collapse. We did that. We bailed out the banks and some of the industries, and the stock market is in the 11,000s as a result. If a Republican had done that, you'd call him a hero.

We had an opportunity over the past thirty to forty years when times were good to invest in our future. We blew it. Instead, we built a paper economy on speculation, borrowed and consumed our way into a massive debt, and did nothing to plan for our future: in education, in energy, in infrastructure, we let them all decline. We were the richest country on Earth, so we made the classic mistake of thinking it would last forever no matter what we did. Thus has virtually every great power before us declined. Instead of being exceptional, we acted just like they did. And now we pay.

Instead of thinking ideologically, think factually for a change. Think like a patriotic American instead of just calling yourself one and acting like a fool.

But you have me intrigued. What investments do you think we should made in our country through the agencies of our federal government? Go ahead, show us that your snot-nosed little remark had some thought behind it.

Guest Patriot

Yeah, I see how smart you are. I also see how ignorant you are. Obama inherited more than $10 trillion in debt. We are now at $14 trillion. So your statement is false, as usual.

When Obama took over, we were in the biggest economic crisis since the Great Depression. It's not an excuse. It's a fact. The first thing we had to do was make sure the economy didn't collapse. We did that. We bailed out the banks and some of the industries, and the stock market is in the 11,000s as a result. If a Republican had done that, you'd call him a hero.

We had an opportunity over the past thirty to forty years when times were good to invest in our future. We blew it. Instead, we built a paper economy on speculation, borrowed and consumed our way into a massive debt, and did nothing to plan for our future: in education, in energy, in infrastructure, we let them all decline. We were the richest country on Earth, so we made the classic mistake of thinking it would last forever no matter what we did. Thus has virtually every great power before us declined. Instead of being exceptional, we acted just like they did. And now we pay.

Instead of thinking ideologically, think factually for a change. Think like a patriotic American instead of just calling yourself one and acting like a fool.

But you have me intrigued. What investments do you think we should made in our country through the agencies of our federal government? Go ahead, show us that your snot-nosed little remark had some thought behind it.

Dummy. Why do I bother explaining things to these idiots. It took 200 years to reach 10 trillion in debt, zerO ran it to 14+ trillion in less than 3 years. Is that clear enough for you??

• 3 weeks later...
Guest question

Is zerO "Obama?" Fox news in unbiased? Sarah Palin is smart? I'm voting for Obama again. I really dont care what Sarah or Fox news have to say about him. He is the MAN! Lets just keep putting our unopenned stock reports into a pile on the shelf. IF ya all needed the money you shouldnt have put it into the stock market.