BOE

Guest guest

Whose moronic, idiotic idea is it let the high school athletes practice run on the streets of Kearny? I have seen these kids fall, limp back to school and worst of all: MANY TIMES BARELY MISS GETTING HIT BY CARS. It was in the observer a few months back that some female runners had a man expose himself to them. They should be on high school grounds, not running the streets. When is this dangerous practice gonna stop, when a student gets seriously hurt and the town and the board of education get sued.

Whose moronic, idiotic idea is it let the high school athletes practice run on the streets of Kearny? I have seen these kids fall, limp back to school and worst of all: MANY TIMES BARELY MISS GETTING HIT BY CARS. It was in the observer a few months back that some female runners had a man expose himself to them. They should be on high school grounds, not running the streets. When is this dangerous practice gonna stop, when a student gets seriously hurt and the town and the board of education get sued.

Crew Team has been running on the street for decades...including the girls.

Guest concerned mom

Thats what Crossings Guards are for,they safly assist the student atheletes across the busy streets.They also keep thier eyes open to whats going on around around our town. I want to know, who is the Moron removing several of the crossing guards that are there for the safty of our kids.Has anyone noticed? Talk about safty!

Did you just move here, or have no concept of athletics, or is this a joke?