NEW SECURITY

Guest guest

Does anyone know who the new security officer is and where he came from?

He must be related to someone in town ?

That's the ******* current lover

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 2 weeks later...

what security and who ????????????? for where????????

Who else but Doran's long time **** *****. This should be it you the Super. Bye bye **** ****. How's your new son doing?

We all know.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Well I know for sure that the new BOE employee is the what he calls "My ******", The Superintendents ****. Why not he hired all his other partners. ******, Brother, Nephew, head secretary!!!!! other brother, sister in law... lay me down now and bend me over.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 1 month later...
Guest 88888Guest88888

Yea it is the supors. *** *******, and why are people being hired, there is a hiring freeze in Town, no money,,One of the people from the street dept just had a family member hired, and someone was hiredas crossing guard, Hiring freeze My as....CHRISTIE STOPPED INVESTIGATING TOWNS TO EARLY, OR was He handed some cash.....Harrison ****** is als filled with a bunch of crooks , they should be investigated.....I could go on and on but why bother , nothing gets done about any of this crap.....

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 2 months later...
Guest 8888888GUEST888888888

you people are ignorant.

NO WE ARE NOT, YOU JUST CAN,T FACE THE TRUTH!!!!!!! WHO DO YOU KNOW MUST BE A ROYAL ASS KISSER IF YOU NEED TO DEFEND THEM......cROOKS THAT THEY SRE A BUNCH OF LIARS AND THIEVES.....THEY HIRE THEIR OWN....WHEN THEY RETIRE AND COLLECT A PENSION, THEY GET REHIRED FOR ANOTHER MADE UP JOB WITH A PAY CHECK......TRUTH

• 2 weeks later...
Guest changeling

yes, you're right! how does a laborer get promoted to dept head in just 4-5 months? if the town's broke, how can the mayor, and his band of puppets, create new positions, and hire new people? hey mr. mayor...what happened to the people that wer laid offr? you know the people that actually DID WORK? you know the guys from the dpw, aren't they supposed to be called back before hiring new people to do the jobs they lost? we only have four schools in town, why do we have a superintendant making over 230kto over see these schools? hey how about your new assistant ? tanother new job you created.....dont you alreaqdy have one , called a secretary? be real, and have some balls! when people ask you questions at town meetings...dont run out! this shows guilt!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

this town is in financial distress - at the end of the day, laborers are still needed - please tell me what makes more sense, hiring someone back at their original salary or bringing someone new on and paying them the bare bone minimum under the new pension plan. you people talk to make noise. I may not agree with everything that is done, but i also try to look at things from a business standpoint and I truly believe the town is taking a turn in the right direction. It may be another year or two until we feel the effects of the decisions being made today, but by then you will blame it on a better economy instead of the hard work and efforts, and especially the sacrifices that this administration had to deal with, which will ultimately improve our future. It's politics, that's the way the game is played. If you think that bringing in a new administration will improve things and change the patronage, hiring, favoritism that takes place then you OBVIOUSLY know nothing about politics and government. More is done by indecision, then wrong decision. Support the team and help move this town in the right direction. Let's all focus on turning Harrison into the town AND community it has the potential to be!

Guest BlueTideBacker

this town is in financial distress - at the end of the day, laborers are still needed - please tell me what makes more sense, hiring someone back at their original salary or bringing someone new on and paying them the bare bone minimum under the new pension plan. you people talk to make noise. I may not agree with everything that is done, but i also try to look at things from a business standpoint and I truly believe the town is taking a turn in the right direction. It may be another year or two until we feel the effects of the decisions being made today, but by then you will blame it on a better economy instead of the hard work and efforts, and especially the sacrifices that this administration had to deal with, which will ultimately improve our future. It's politics, that's the way the game is played. If you think that bringing in a new administration will improve things and change the patronage, hiring, favoritism that takes place then you OBVIOUSLY know nothing about politics and government. More is done by indecision, then wrong decision. Support the team and help move this town in the right direction. Let's all focus on turning Harrison into the town AND community it has the potential to be!

Thank you Mr. Mayor for your wonderful words of encouragement. One question though, was it just a coincidence that the sudden need for a mayoral aide was determined at the same time the retired fire chief was promised a job??

Guest Guest

My taxes have gone up 16% in the last five years’ more than any other town in Hudson County. We have fewer town workers, DPW, cops, and firemen, than we ever had. We have more empty stores on Harrison Avenue than we ever had. Our water bills and sewerage charges are out of sight. The costs of permits for even minor repairs are higher than ever.

Can you please tell me about the hard work and efforts and the sacrifices this administration has had to make? I missed those. Oh, one more thing. The number of family and friends of the towns administrators, employed by the town is also at an all time high.

We built the hotel, the stadium, the apartments, the houses on every possible lot in town. We put up with the crowds, the traffic, and the litter. When will the residents see the benefits of the redevelopment? When do we get a thirty-year tax abatement on our properties? We not only give out thirty year tax abatements, but we pay lawyers hundreds of thousands to try and collect the money for these taxes.

Guest changeling

what drugs are you on? support these assholes!!! how much more bullshit do we have to put up with? this current bunch of crooks , don't care about public opinion, or out cry. they will lie right to your face, then stab you in your back !@!! how much more can they bleed tax payers? hey , get rid of all these double dipping ,town workers. you know , the ones with two jobs on the town, and the ones that retired-only to come back to make more money! how much of a low life can thes people be?hey the only good thing iget out of all this corruption is tom watch all the puppets going to the mayors ass kissers ball at the polish home .they aLL LINE UP AND TELL HIM WHAT A GREAT GUY HE IS, AND THEN THEY KISS HIS ASS! and yes its the american way of bringing back the people that were layed off first before hiring anyone NEW!!!! are you for fricken real.. with you statement that hiring new people instead of calling back people that worked is all right!! you S**K! i guess its alright to hire new people as long as their related to one of the BOYS HUH ???? thats bullshit and so are you for even saying something like that. hey what position do have on the town?

Guest Guest

Well the Red Bull's and the developers think it was built in less than a day, when the agreements were made. Everyone is more than happy with the way things are going, except the taxpayer who is paying the bills for their happiness.

Guest CHANGELING

ARE YOU FOR REAL? DON'T BRING BACK THE PEOPLE THAT WERE LAYED OFF??? THEN WHERE IS THE INCENTIVE FOR SOMEONE TO GIVE 110 % IN EFFORT, AND PRIDE IN THEIR JOB ? ALOT OF THE DPW GUYS GOT A LETTER FROM THEIR SO CALLED UNION, STATING THAT THEY WER E ON THEIR OWN . THE UNION WOULDNT HELP THEM TO GET THEIR JOBS BACK! YET THE TOWN KEPT PEO[PLE WITH LESS TIME THAN THESE GUYS! HEY , MHOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?THEY BOUGHT BACK PEOPLE WITH ALOT LESS TIME THAN ALOT OF THE GUYS THAT WERE LAID OFF! THEY PUT PEOPLE IN POSITIONS THAT THEY WEREN.T QUALIFIED FOR ! HEY HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE TWO SCABS THEY HIRED, AT THE D.P.W. ... YOU KNOW SKIPPY'S BROTHER, AND THAT OTHER GUY ??? IT'S ALL BULLSH#T YOU PHONY PIECES OF #### !

Guest Alvin Camper

A lot of things said are true,There are too many of the same names in Harrison . Too many people are led to believe ( Lie in the middle ) That the town is improving by building condos to attract a whole different class of citizen, Which it is true, but The town workers who retire are double dipping and not making room for anyone else, All because the town needs to cover their dirty feet, And what better way to do that than to keep the same people in their loop., Average people especially the home owners are afraid to speak out on these injustices for fear of interconnected reprucusions in the towns various dept. Ex the construction dept. People are afraid if they open their mouths ,then their houses will be inspected by the construction dept then hit with heavy fines if inadequecies are found. Those new condo owners have no idea that we the home owners have to basically pay for all the taxes in town including theirs as well. All I can say is that this summer will have it's share of protests and meetings for change in Nyc and Theres enough resources now in harrison to get everyone who opposes the corruption in Harrison on board and garner support from Trenton to get Harrison fully investigated. It's a sad story for the ''BEE HIVE OF INDUSTRY' to have been bulldozed and rebuilt on fat lying politician families. Just looking out for themselves while destroying the pride and raping the character of a once great town. The Working class made Harrison now we are watching the rich try and take over, So the corrupt do have their escape plans with condos and second homes down the shore to run to when they are exposed, Please don't feel bad this summer when we send them packing. Boo hoo. Harrison will be reclaimed. Harrison must be reclaimed. For all those non corrupt people. that left years ago, For us the current residents and for all the new people with new ideas that will help rebuild our town Maria and Steve Mac Cormick you guys have all the support from the real people in town. Get ready to run Harrison.

Guest CHANGELING

SUPPORT WHAT TEAM ??? YEAH, I'LL SUPPORT GETTING YOUR ASSES OUT OF OFFICE,! THAT WILL BE A START ! HOW MUCH MORE BULLSHIT ARE WE GOING TO HEAR ? ALL YOU PEOPLE IN OFFICE IN HARRISON, FOR THE MOST PART ARE A DISCRACE ! CALLING BACK PEOPLE THAT RETIRED , TO WORK THE SNOW STORMS LAST YEAR. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE COP , WHO IS ON DISABILITY , DRIVING A PICK-UP TRUCK PLOWING SNOW? HOW ABOUT ALL THE DAMAGE THEY DID WITH THOSE PLOWS ALSO!!! WHAT ABOUT ALL THE BULLSHIT GOING ON AT THE BOARD OF ED ? HIRING FREEZE MY ASS? IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF POLITICS ? IT'S CALLED CORRUPTION !!

IT'S RUNNING RAMPANT IN HARRISON ! WHATS YOU COME BACK NOW????

Guest Guest

"For us the current residents and for all the new people with new ideas that will help rebuild our town Maria and Steve Mac Cormick you guys have all the support from the real people in town. Get ready to run Harrison. "

Are you kidding? All Doran has to do is sneeze, and those two idiots are out of office! Ask them!

Guest changeling

exactly what sacrifices are you talking about ? you're right we should all focus on getting rid of all the corrupt scumbags , running are town, draining the tax payers, forcing alot of good people out! there's nothing left of HARRISON no big business, only nail parlors, and bodegas ! last election, the guy on warren street was a crook, no good, bad for the community, but now he.s better than anyone, the savior of harrison ? give me a break!!! this guy has no integrity, no morals, and the really sad part is he thinks he is in with the so called in crowd! he's being used, and minipulated, what do we need security for in the high school? is it to keep all the corrupt crap going on at the board of ed, hush hush ?