exclusion

Guest concerned citizen

Guest concerned citizen

I am as a Harrison taxpayer very upset with our Mayor and Council for not requesting that the signage on the fences at the courts is in English. Many of us residents only speak english.and have no idea what event is going to be there. Is this a form of exclusion that is going to be allowed. We are required to post the election ballot in English and Spanish, why not all activities that are going to take place on town property that is payed for by the tax payers. I'm sure this was an oversite,that someone was asleep at the wheel and this will be addressed. Harrison"one for all and all for one".....

Guest American,all the way

I am as a Harrison taxpayer very upset with our Mayor and Council for not requesting that the signage on the fences at the courts is in English. Many of us residents only speak english.and have no idea what event is going to be there. Is this a form of exclusion that is going to be allowed. We are required to post the election ballot in English and Spanish, why not all activities that are going to take place on town property that is payed for by the tax payers. I'm sure this was an oversite,that someone was asleep at the wheel and this will be addressed. Harrison"one for all and all for one".....

What's going on in this town, soon we might as well be flying other countries flags and remove 'Old Glory' . When are these polititions going to wake up. Is this the price we will pay to secure votes ? Time for the voting public to make some decisions in future elections.