9/11

Guest Guest

I agree that 9/11/2001 was a trajedy for the 300 firemen wiped out but all of the other people who made the same sacrifice got NO recognition at all. Once again the fire ladies though only of themselves with their boot begging and squeegy washing techniques. It was as as pitifull now as it was then. What a disgrace, to treat prople that were not firemen like garbage getting thrown out while the merry fire widows are basking in their 8 digit bank accounts. Where's the shared sacrifice? The firemen are for me, me, me and no body else. It was a once in a century so END IT, PLEASE!! We are sick of the fake tears and selfish attitudes. Peace out, one love. 25 years of welfare money down the drain. Those are my opinions.

I agree that 9/11/2001 was a trajedy for the 300 firemen wiped out but all of the other people who made the same sacrifice got NO recognition at all. Once again the fire ladies though only of themselves with their boot begging and squeegy washing techniques. It was as as pitifull now as it was then. What a disgrace, to treat prople that were not firemen like garbage getting thrown out while the merry fire widows are basking in their 8 digit bank accounts. Where's the shared sacrifice? The firemen are for me, me, me and no body else. It was a once in a century so END IT, PLEASE!! We are sick of the fake tears and selfish attitudes. Peace out, one love. 25 years of welfare money down the drain. Those are my opinions.

Before you rip apart somebodies profession try using correct spelling and grammar. Thank you :)