Superintendent of School

Guest Cleopatra Jones

Guest Cleopatra Jones

Jersey Journal 8/15 Hudson County Voices: Thank you Mr. Kelly for the post, most people realize that this crap in Big Spending Hurts Harrison, but they choose not to address it due to political favors and election year promises. Realy dont understand what power they have over the people that seem to be zombies of the corrupt individuals that keep themselves and their families on the tit of the Harrison taxpayers, it seems as if people choose to have no balls, and those that do get bad reputation because they do! Speak up and call the Governors Office about this over paid, another fat cat in the litter. How do you justify this kind of salary for 4 schools? Governor Christie's office 609-292-6000 - State of NJ Dept. of Education 609-292-4450 - Hudson County Department of Education 201-369-5290

CROOKED POLITICIANS IN HARRISON

Jersey Journal 8/15 Hudson County Voices: Thank you Mr. Kelly for the post, most people realize that this crap in Big Spending Hurts Harrison, but they choose not to address it due to political favors and election year promises. Realy dont understand what power they have over the people that seem to be zombies of the corrupt individuals that keep themselves and their families on the tit of the Harrison taxpayers, it seems as if people choose to have no balls, and those that do get bad reputation because they do! Speak up and call the Governors Office about this over paid, another fat cat in the litter. How do you justify this kind of salary for 4 schools? Governor Christie's office 609-292-6000 - State of NJ Dept. of Education 609-292-4450 - Hudson County Department of Education 201-369-5290

CROOKED POLITICIANS IN HARRISON

Do you really believe that the intellectually challenged Kelly is capable of writing such a letter? It’s more likely it was written by that HPD lackey who use to cart Kelly’s ass around in a patrol car and had the delusional desire of becoming Police Chief if and when this caricature of a councilman might ever be elected Mayor.

Yep, once again, this Circus Clown is trying to make some type of return to the carnival tent. Trust me, Doran & Friends would send that corpse back to the crypt from which he crawled out of.

Do you really believe that the intellectually challenged Kelly is capable of writing such a letter? It's more likely it was written by that HPD lackey who use to cart Kelly's ass around in a patrol car and had the delusional desire of becoming Police Chief if and when this caricature of a councilman might ever be elected Mayor.

Yep, once again, this Circus Clown is trying to make some type of return to the carnival tent. Trust me, Doran & Friends would send that corpse back to the crypt from which he crawled out of.

Edited by KOTW
Empty post

Do you really believe that the intellectually challenged Kelly is capable of writing such a letter? It’s more likely it was written by that HPD lackey who use to cart Kelly’s ass around in a patrol car and had the delusional desire of becoming Police Chief if and when this caricature of a councilman might ever be elected Mayor.

That being said, doesn't make what was said in the letter, no matter who wrote it, any less true.

I would like to know if these figures are 100% accurate or exaggerated, just like every other point that is challenged against the current administration. I understand the reasoning behind this, but I also feel that the qualifications and efforts thus far warrant a salary above and beyond your average 'super' role. You do not pay a legal researched just out of law school the same you would a seasoned litigation expert with multiple Masters/Ph.D certifications that is also a subject matter expert. As with anything else, you are not comparing apples to apples here. What one Super is compensated in one school district, does not necessarily directly correlate with what is taking place in Harrison. I personally feel that our school system has improved and continues to grow. Anywhere that has a summer school participation of over 80%, that is not mandated, is impressive in my eyes. That coupled with the other programs that have been implemented allows today's youth opportunities to further their education and strive for success instead of being lost and becoming complacent in the school system. I applaud their efforts and encourage everyone in the community to get involved. Today's youth is tomorrow's future and leaders. Should we put a price on that, especially with what is happening in other communities? I think not. Mr. Dan Kelly, what's your thoughts on this?

Guest Truth be Told

It doesn't matter if Dan wrote it, the HPD lackey wrote it or some other ghost-writer wrote it.

The Truth Be Told, it is accurate and right on the money. Christie and others already know about all the goings on. They chose to look the other way

I would like to know if these figures are 100% accurate or exaggerated, just like every other point that is challenged against the current administration. I understand the reasoning behind this, but I also feel that the qualifications and efforts thus far warrant a salary above and beyond your average 'super' role. You do not pay a legal researched just out of law school the same you would a seasoned litigation expert with multiple Masters/Ph.D certifications that is also a subject matter expert. As with anything else, you are not comparing apples to apples here. What one Super is compensated in one school district, does not necessarily directly correlate with what is taking place in Harrison. I personally feel that our school system has improved and continues to grow. Anywhere that has a summer school participation of over 80%, that is not mandated, is impressive in my eyes. That coupled with the other programs that have been implemented allows today's youth opportunities to further their education and strive for success instead of being lost and becoming complacent in the school system. I applaud their efforts and encourage everyone in the community to get involved. Today's youth is tomorrow's future and leaders. Should we put a price on that, especially with what is happening in other communities? I think not. Mr. Dan Kelly, what's your thoughts on this?

Yes you are correct with 80% non mandated SUMMER PROGRAM, THAT YOU GO AND YOU GET PAID TO GO - WHAT ARE WE TEACHING OUR CHILDREN? in order to learN they must get paid? Give us all a break with this bull crap. It's a wonder why other towns, that are not on the states list of poor schools, complain that moneys are not being devided equaly. YES YOU WILL GO TO SCHOOL AND GET PAID TO LEARN, WHAT ELSE WILL WE DO TO ENCOURAGE OUR CHILDREN TO BECOME HARD WORKING CITIZENS AND REALIZE WHAT IT TAKES TO GET THERE, LIKE EVERONE ELSE IN A NON POOR SCHOOL SYSTEM

Guest 4th Warder

These guys will end up losing their pensions for all the bad deeds that they have committed. Doran making $220 plus 45 days paid sick/vataion time a year makes me sick. I don't get this and I know I work a hell of a lot harder than this smuck. When will people wake up and figure out that the town is bankrupt and these asswipes will be leaving the rest of us with debt, debt and debt...

These guys will end up losing their pensions for all the bad deeds that they have committed. Doran making $220 plus 45 days paid sick/vataion time a year makes me sick. I don't get this and I know I work a hell of a lot harder than this smuck. When will people wake up and figure out that the town is bankrupt and these asswipes will be leaving the rest of us with debt, debt and debt...

Oh my, Joan, you seem quite upset!

You're now writing out your screeds in red.

Indeed, the color red must mean you are mighty mad or it could just be that t**e of the *****! :wub:

Edited by KOTW
Content.

I don't care who wrote the letter.A supt.of a school district with about 2,200 students should make about 150K not 220K.They downsized the HPD to 39 Officers and the HFD to 29 and just because he's a councilman doesn't give him the right to command such a high salary.Where is Cristie?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't care who wrote the letter.A supt.of a school district with about 2,200 students should make about 150K not 220K.They downsized the HPD to 39 Officers and the HFD to 29 and just because he's a councilman doesn't give him the right to command such a high salary.Where is Cristie?

Is there any way we can get this guy and replace him with a more suitable Super that actually makes what he deserves. 220K is just insane.

CRAZY EDDIE.....funny how t all comes together

Is there any way we can get this guy and replace him with a more suitable Super that actually makes what he deserves. 220K is just insane.

CRAZY EDDIE.....funny how t all comes together

I'm getting no raises for the forseable future and this guy is getting 45 days off paid a year and 5% raise every year. This is bullsh*t man. I want to start a petition for impeachment or removal, what ever we need to stop this abuse to us the taxpayer....and his cronies as well...

• 2 weeks later...