Fires/Crime

Guest Ga Ga Guest

Guest Ga Ga Guest

I remember a while back that some ff or ff wife/same sex partner/whatever said that fires go up in a bad economy but not crime. I have waited and I see just the opposite. Crime has gone up @ 100% in Kearny, very violent crimes I might add, while the Fire Dept. is still an unused welfare social club draining the town of it's resources. Naturally, a good city leader would put more resources into the Police Dept. but instead they have hired more ff and appear to be once again, for the 100th time, putting the residents lives on the line to favor political appointments.

These politicians NEED to be voted OUT with the hope that a new person will properly protect the innocent and stop the wheel of fortune of nepotosm and patronage. I do not know know if that person exists, I doubt it, but in my personal opinion the ff or ff union is kicking up $$ to some marginal political hacks to keep the gravy train rolling on. They negotiate by money and not the well being of the residents. I hope my hero, the Most Honorable Governor Christie, starts deploying public safety personnel as He determines and Not by the almighty $$ by local politicians. Good luck and stay safe because the Police, as hard as they try, are purposely NOT being given the resouces or manpower necesary to put the crime spike in check. Then they are wrongly accused of not doing their job. I do agree that KPDBlue and KPDPipes are on the fire watch. Fireman Jus Sayin can handle the fires himself if necessary also. He said he would personally bring down the Governor concerning the takebacks so he has a great track record. Until then, wear your best running shoes soon or you may be facing the business end of a violent criminals gun.

Guest Guest

I remember a while back that some ff or ff wife/same sex partner/whatever said that fires go up in a bad economy but not crime. I have waited and I see just the opposite. Crime has gone up @ 100% in Kearny, very violent crimes I might add, while the Fire Dept. is still an unused welfare social club draining the town of it's resources. Naturally, a good city leader would put more resources into the Police Dept. but instead they have hired more ff and appear to be once again, for the 100th time, putting the residents lives on the line to favor political appointments.

These politicians NEED to be voted OUT with the hope that a new person will properly protect the innocent and stop the wheel of fortune of nepotosm and patronage. I do not know know if that person exists, I doubt it, but in my personal opinion the ff or ff union is kicking up $$ to some marginal political hacks to keep the gravy train rolling on. They negotiate by money and not the well being of the residents. I hope my hero, the Most Honorable Governor Christie, starts deploying public safety personnel as He determines and Not by the almighty $$ by local politicians. Good luck and stay safe because the Police, as hard as they try, are purposely NOT being given the resouces or manpower necesary to put the crime spike in check. Then they are wrongly accused of not doing their job. I do agree that KPDBlue and KPDPipes are on the fire watch. Fireman Jus Sayin can handle the fires himself if necessary also. He said he would personally bring down the Governor concerning the takebacks so he has a great track record. Until then, wear your best running shoes soon or you may be facing the business end of a violent criminals gun.

Prove that number please.