Car fire

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I understand the mighty HFD machine put out a burning car tire with the aid of two departments mutual convergence. The excitement and death defying action must have been felt for miles in every direction. If it took three FD's to put out a smoking car tire, then what good would the stagnating firemen of the HFD due with a house fire. It would fall under the category of the Harrison coined, "defensensive attack." Sad but true. I wonder how much O.T. went into the joke of a car tire smoldering and how many Harrison choke the chicken boys got a boo-boo to be out on paid sick leave for months. I am sure Batallion Chief **** was trying to cook a hot dog to no avail off the smoking tire. I betcha Ray the Plumber will be handing out a medal of valor for that one. Did the Jersey Journal get there before the HFD or did the HFD screw up with the call. That way they could have grabbed a stray cat and say they saved its life. I am sure that the mighty Kearny FD P.I.O. Jus Sayin took a lead role in this towering inferno and barely escaped with his life.

Maybe Jus Sayin and the gang, in my opinion, could have the highest church steeple take a blazing hit and they can get medals from the Vatican presented to them by the Pope himself for one of them is surely the re-incarnated Jesus of our time. I wonder if the Jersey Journal covered Jobes many obstacles. Didn't he put out a car tire fire. Jesus was really a Fire Captain in the the Jerusualem FD and got free medical. Jesus K. Dollarhan. Sounds familiar.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

I understand the mighty HFD machine put out a burning car tire with the aid of two departments mutual convergence. The excitement and death defying action must have been felt for miles in every direction. If it took three FD's to put out a smoking car tire, then what good would the stagnating firemen of the HFD due with a house fire. It would fall under the category of the Harrison coined, "defensensive attack." Sad but true. I wonder how much O.T. went into the joke of a car tire smoldering and how many Harrison choke the chicken boys got a boo-boo to be out on paid sick leave for months. I am sure Batallion Chief **** was trying to cook a hot dog to no avail off the smoking tire. I betcha Ray the Plumber will be handing out a medal of valor for that one. Did the Jersey Journal get there before the HFD or did the HFD screw up with the call. That way they could have grabbed a stray cat and say they saved its life. I am sure that the mighty Kearny FD P.I.O. Jus Sayin took a lead role in this towering inferno and barely escaped with his life.

Maybe Jus Sayin and the gang, in my opinion, could have the highest church steeple take a blazing hit and they can get medals from the Vatican presented to them by the Pope himself for one of them is surely the re-incarnated Jesus of our time. I wonder if the Jersey Journal covered Jobes many obstacles. Didn't he put out a car tire fire. Jesus was really a Fire Captain in the the Jerusualem FD and got free medical. Jesus K. Dollarhan. Sounds familiar.

Looks like somebody was home listening to the scanner again yesterday. Let me guess you heard there was a fire and after you changed you pants because you stained them from excitement you rode your huffy to watch the fire fighters do what you only dream about doing. Must have been weird venturing out into the world instead of discussion board surfing the day away huh big guy? Should have said hello to your idol jus sayin, he would have been more than thrilled to say hi.

Guest Guest

Who gets to keep profits from the, "Firemen of Harrison," calender that the town is going to put out each year along with the the," The Mayor and Councilmen," calender calender? I hear they are going to be wearing speedo bathing suits and have FF Jus Sayin, KPDBlue and KPDPipes to fill out some missing months. Seing Mayor McDonough in a speedo fron the front and back will put any womens motor is high gear, and lets not forget those hard bodied Harrison firemen who collect welfare year round. Those few Kearny guys I mentioned should round out the Calender nicely. I love those sexy men. The Mayor ina diaper and bonnet to be Mr. December will make me melt along with a mix-n-match picture of 343 firemen for Septembers issue. I can't wait !!!

You really need some help.

Lets set some facts straight.

It was not a "Tire Fire". It was actually reported as "Some type of explosion with fire". Immediately HFD responded with its 2 engines and requested an East Newark Ladder to respond. Upon arrival the HFD found a large outside fire that they were concerned could possibly spread to a very nearby house. They requested from Kearny 2 Engines and 1 Ladder and additionally from East Newark 1 Engine.

I could see the smoke from my house which is near Belgrove and Midland Ave.

The HFD did an excellent job of quickly getting water on the fire and preventing the spread of fire to the nearby house.

It was a very humid day and not all the fire units were needed to goto work. It's always good to have unassigned units during days such as that ready for rehab or potential spread of fire.

The East Newark Engine and Kearny Units were sent back pretty quickly. The East Newark Ladder hung around a little while longer to assist with brief overhaul and the HFD with putting their equipment away.

The HFD did a great job with barely any manpower. Residents that think Harrison should be all volunteer are nuts. What ended up being a great stop could have been disaster if fire had spread to the nearby building.

Guest Guest

It was not a "Tire Fire". It was actually reported as "Some type of explosion with fire". Immediately HFD responded with its 2 engines and requested an East Newark Ladder to respond. Upon arrival the HFD found a large outside fire that they were concerned could possibly spread to a very nearby house. They requested from Kearny 2 Engines and 1 Ladder and additionally from East Newark 1 Engine.

The HFD did an excellent job of quickly getting water on the fire and preventing the spread of fire to the nearby house.

It was a very humid day and not all the fire units were needed to goto work. It's always good to have unassigned units during days such as that ready for rehab or potential spread of fire.

The East Newark Engine and Kearny Units were sent back pretty quickly. The East Newark Ladder hung around a little while longer to assist with brief overhaul and the HFD with putting their equipment away.

The HFD did a great job with barely any manpower. Residents that think Harrison should be all volunteer are nuts. What ended up being a great stop could have been disaster if fire had spread to the nearby building.

Hey Doc keep listening to your scanner and get your water pistol ready so you can go help your firedog buddies put out those fires. I think its time for you to realize that you will never be able to be a firedog by now.Give it up you firedog wannabee.

Guest Guest

Ah, Man, I'm sure Superintendent Doran is really proud of a poster like this that he's graduating from the Harrison School system!

Guest Guest

Hey Doc, I saw you walking out of the Harrison Firehouse the other day, the day the earth from shook from the massive explosion and you were walking real wide with legs like rubber. Is that how you are being treated to put your *** on the line, lierally, by the HFD and KFD. That is my opinion. Get to Sam's Club and buy a large vat of vasoline because your old worn out *** is gonna need it real soon.

Guest Veteran

Who gets to keep profits from the, "Firemen of Harrison," calender that the town is going to put out each year along with the the," The Mayor and Councilmen," calender calender? I hear they are going to be wearing speedo bathing suits and have FF Jus Sayin, KPDBlue and KPDPipes to fill out some missing months. Seing Mayor McDonough in a speedo fron the front and back will put any womens motor is high gear, and lets not forget those hard bodied Harrison firemen who collect welfare year round. Those few Kearny guys I mentioned should round out the Calender nicely. I love those sexy men. The Mayor ina diaper and bonnet to be Mr. December will make me melt along with a mix-n-match picture of 343 firemen for Septembers issue. I can't wait !!!

I am asking everyone on KOTW to stop answering the posts of this POS. To mock the victims of 9/11 is dispicable beyond words. This POS thrives on the emotions he stirs up with his vile hatred.

If everyone ignores him he'll slither away like the snake he is.

Guest Veteran

Doc13mets', I'm asking you to stop responding to this POS. His remarks about the firefighters killed on 9/11 have gone over the line. This sick SOB thrives on the anger he stirs up. Let's not feed into this POS's sick mind. I'm asking you and everyone to ignore this POS, without the attention he'll sneak away like the coward he is.

Guest Guest

In my opinion, why don't you shut your big mouth fire bug about this 911 crap and memorials. We already have Vetrrans and Memorial days in the U.S. and this weeping sentimental crap has got to stop. Who are you to demand that others agree with your opinions only. Another small minded Big Man on Campus. Please shut up already.

I am asking everyone on KOTW to stop answering the posts of this POS. To mock the victims of 9/11 is dispicable beyond words. This POS thrives on the emotions he stirs up with his vile hatred.

If everyone ignores him he'll slither away like the snake he is.

I was responding to the first post... not that 3rd post... Some people are truly sick in the head to mock such a tragic event. Not even worth the time.

Guest Guest

wtf? are you talking about ahole! turn the freakin scanner off j off!

Guest Guest

I could see the smoke from my house which is near Belgrove and Midland Ave

you realize you are almost 4 miles away??

I really don't beleive a word of this

Guest Guest

I know someone who died on 9/11/2001 and their family didin't get 10 cents from the BS Survivors fund. What does brave and burly veteran have to say to that family. In my opinion, Veteran would say something like ," I know your father got blown into 1000 pieces, but the firemen were much better fathers than yours but weren't fireme, so they are not equal human beings in my racist clouded eyes. You can just call me by my usual moniker, which is ***hole, because I only think that white firemen deserve money and nobody, such as the other 3000 people that died, deserve anything." You see Veteran, which I am sure he is not, is just another loudmouth drunken fireman who wishes his family could hit the $10 million jackpot because he feels ashamed of working in West Hudson and taking the $100,000.00 a year welfare for doing no work. Cheer up pal, that medical contribution should take away some of the guilt.