700 Frank E Rodgers Blvd S

Guest Harrison Resident

Guest Harrison Resident

Does anyone know how 700 Frank E Rodgers Blvd S fits into the redevelopment plans? It seems weird they'd leave the building standing with nothing in it right next to the stadium? Turn it into parking, have it make money; why is that decrepit factory still there - anyone know?

Guest Guest

The plans were just approved to have the developers work on this area as well. I think it was under an environmental cleanup and it was also rezoned to change the minimum/maximum building height for this space. I am surprised that they are going to start work on this area, being that commercial development has all but stopped across the country. It's a good sign that they are building and continue to build in Harrison.

Guest Guest

The plans were just approved to have the developers work on this area as well. I think it was under an environmental cleanup and it was also rezoned to change the minimum/maximum building height for this space. I am surprised that they are going to start work on this area, being that commercial development has all but stopped across the country. It's a good sign that they are building and continue to build in Harrison.

Harrison needs jobs to be created by new businesses not apartments that will only put a burden on our failing school system, which is already overcrowded. Why would Lincoln School need a trailer outside its yard? because they are crowded....

Guest Maximus Hocus Pocus

except that they got approval for high rises, parking lots and other previously disallowed uses AND they took away the town streets that would serve the influx of auto traffic coming fast and furious (just to sit in same traffic for the crawl). Clean up..... words never uttered in this town bub.

TAKE NOTE and REMEMBER THIS --- there will be NO new entrance or exit on the other side. INCLUDED HERE is the 280 ramp that is a "have to have"..... and will be a reality of course, but like all the rest of this mess - on our backs as taxpayers. as a small town of so few how is it that we are so bankrupt and destitute at this juncture? don't cry economy or governmental withholding of cash. where did the truckloads trenton sent for lo the many previous years go? harrison is a less than sq. mile of less than 16,000 people .... hamlet.