Library

Guest Guest

Yesterday (Wednesday) the Mayor allowed all town workers to go home at 2:30 under the condition that everyone skip lunch. It was very nice of him, however, some took advantage. The Library closes at 7:00 most days, so some people don't come in at 9:00 because they work late. Three people in the library who do come in at nine decided that because some of the others come in at 11:30 that would mean they would only work a 3 hour day, not their fault, that's the hours that were given to them. So E*, N*, and L* went home at 12:00 because it seemed "fair". Now does that seem fair to you?

Yesterday (Wednesday) the Mayor allowed all town workers to go home at 2:30 under the condition that everyone skip lunch.  It was very nice of him, however, some took advantage.  The Library closes at 7:00 most days, so some people don't come in at 9:00 because they work late.  Three people in the library who do come in at nine decided that because some of the others come in at 11:30 that would mean they would only work a 3 hour day, not their fault, that's the hours that were given to them.  So E*, N*, and L* went home at 12:00 because it seemed "fair".  Now does that seem fair to you?

Seems to me you worry about everyone but yourself, Unless your getting paid to watch them, Just worry about doing your job. Only if people put as much effort into getting there job done instead of worry about the next person There would be so much done.

Yesterday (Wednesday) the Mayor allowed all town workers to go home at 2:30 under the condition that everyone skip lunch.  It was very nice of him, however, some took advantage.  The Library closes at 7:00 most days, so some people don't come in at 9:00 because they work late.  Three people in the library who do come in at nine decided that because some of the others come in at 11:30 that would mean they would only work a 3 hour day, not their fault, that's the hours that were given to them.  So E*, N*, and L* went home at 12:00 because it seemed "fair".  Now does that seem fair to you?

Must be nice to have the time to mind other peoples business, do you work for a living or are you employed by thr town?

Sounds to me there is an employee in the library with a hair in their ass, only a worker in the library would know what time everyone leaves wow you even know their last names. Do your self a favor stupid and at least try and do the job that was given to you and don't worry about your co-workers. I know E* stays after her time for story hour and other events on Saturdays so think before you talk.

Seems to me you worry about everyone but yourself, Unless your getting paid to watch them, Just worry about doing your job.        Only if people put as much effort  into getting there job done instead of worry about the next person There would be so much done.

You got that right.

Funny you say all that, I called the Library on Wednesday at 1:45 and I spoke to E* so how did I talk to her if she left at 12? Stop starting trouble in a place where things run fine in fact better than any of the other departments in town. You people are never happy always looking to start trouble.

I had to start work at 8:00 and didn't get out until 2:30.  I worked through my lunch also.So I worked my regular day. That is bull.

First of all, If your not happy Quit! Your not there against your will. Second, How do you know maybe the others had comp. time & so used it for a long weekend. Thrird, You get paid to do your job, Thats it, If your watch what the others are doing then your job is not getting done right or not at all, So you are screwing over the tax payers too?

First of all, If your not happy Quit! Your not there against your will. Second, How do you know maybe the others had comp. time & so used it for a long weekend. Thrird, You get paid to do your job, Thats it, If your watch what the others are doing then your job is not getting done right or not at all, So you are screwing over the tax payers too?

If you don't like it you can go to work at the water dept.

Why don't you post your name??? We know your a Library employee or did you call another family member who works in another department to give them information to try and get these people in trouble? That is big of you at least these ladies know they are working with a cut-throat liar, that is why the Mayor has to stop hiring all this garbage all they do is start false rumors and they are nothing but trouble. Merry Christmas!

Why don't you post your name??? We know your a Library employee or did you call another family member who works in another department to give them information to try and get these people in trouble? That is big of you at least these ladies know they are working with a cut-throat liar, that is why the Mayor has to stop hiring all this garbage all they do is start false rumors and they are nothing but trouble. Merry Christmas!

Well how many other adult employees are 'left' after the 3 that were mentioned?

It is a small library, so let me guess that that there are approx 2 more; 3 at the most, (excluding high school & college temp workers); so it should be 'easy' to figure out 'who' the person is.

Ok, so you think I work for the town. You think I'm related to someone. You think I work for the state........Well, you're all wrong. Do you think people don't talk? I found out through the grapevine and thought the people should know where their hard earned tax money is going. Stop trying to figure me out because it's not going to happen, just do yourself a favor and do your job.

Ok, so you think I work for the town.  You think I'm related to someone.  You think I work for the state........Well, you're all wrong.  Do you think people don't talk?  I found out through the grapevine and thought the people should know where their hard earned tax money is going.  Stop trying to figure me out because it's not going to happen, just do yourself a favor and do your job.

NEWS FLASH TRAM* YOU HAVE THE WORNG INFORMATION, YOUR WERE TOLD THE WRONG INFORMATION AND YOU GAVE THE WRONG INFORMATION AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT TAX PAYERS IN HARRISON, YOU LIVE IN KEARNY. STOP TRYING TO FLAIR UP A BEEF BECAUSE YOU GOT BOUNCED A FEW YEARS AGO. GROW UP ALREADY.

I AM SURE THE TAXPAYERS AREN'T THRILLED ABOUT PAYING THE SECURITY LADY IN THERE TO TALK ON HER CELL PHONE FOR MOST OF THE DAY. YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE SNAGGLE TOOTH DON'T THROW STONES.

I think everyone is missing the point here.  Forget about who went and 'snitched', these women were wrong.  That's the bottom line.

So did you go run to the Mayor to tell? How old are you? You like to start trouble don't you? Post your name hot shot!!

Ok, so you think I work for the town.  You think I'm related to someone.  You think I work for the state........Well, you're all wrong.  Do you think people don't talk?  I found out through the grapevine and thought the people should know where their hard earned tax money is going.  Stop trying to figure me out because it's not going to happen, just do yourself a favor and do your job.

It is known, you work in the water department. So stop your baby games already, just cause you couldn't handle your job in the library doesn't mean you have to get the people who do a good job in trouble. Worry about yourself and keep kissing ass. These women do a great job and are honest people they would not cheat the town so stop. You should go look into getting a job at the Kearny Water Department being that is where you live.

Well You should never spread 2nd hand info. RIGHT. & we are doing are job your the one spreading the BS

Well You should never spread 2nd hand info. RIGHT.  & we are doing are job your the one spreading the BS

"Well You should never spread 2nd hand info. " What a joke! Thats all people want to seem to do, not carein' who gets hurt in the long run. What made people so bitter towards one another?? Its just sad. :ph34r:

It is known, you work in the water department. So stop your baby games already, just cause you couldn't handle your job in the library doesn't mean you have to get the people who do a good job in trouble. Worry about yourself and keep kissing ass. These women do a great job and are honest people they would not cheat the town so stop.  You should go look into getting a job at the Kearny Water Department being that is where you live.

why don't you mind your own business, and don't worry were people live and work.