Fire Dept. Vehicles

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I have been reading some of ricster13 comments on nj.com and he seems to have point concerning the fact that Fire Dept. issued vehicles, including engines, are exempt from breaking traffic laws even when there is no emergency. My opinion is that the fireman can do this at will because when they go to court, when circumstances very rarely reaches that point because no one pays attention, they pay the smallest parking violation in town, like a $10 to $15 buck parking ordinance without getting any points. This has been going on for years. If you ever notice the Mayor when there are no Cops around, same thing. Look who you are dealing with; the same few guys run the town as a total dictatorship and the residents still allegedly vote them into office. If a guy, say Tanski, can steal hundreds of thousands of dollars of quarters and other equipment and is never asked to return the money to the town after his conviction because it has already been disbursed to the right people, what makes you think these bloodthirsty vindictive vultures are going to pay a ticket?

Guest guest

I have been reading some of ricster13 comments on nj.com and he seems to have point concerning the fact that Fire Dept. issued vehicles, including engines, are exempt from breaking traffic laws even when there is no emergency. My opinion is that the fireman can do this at will because when they go to court, when circumstances very rarely reaches that point because no one pays attention, they pay the smallest parking violation in town, like a $10 to $15 buck parking ordinance without getting any points. This has been going on for years. If you ever notice the Mayor when there are no Cops around, same thing. Look who you are dealing with; the same few guys run the town as a total dictatorship and the residents still allegedly vote them into office. If a guy, say Tanski, can steal hundreds of thousands of dollars of quarters and other equipment and is never asked to return the money to the town after his conviction because it has already been disbursed to the right people, what makes you think these bloodthirsty vindictive vultures are going to pay a ticket?

What the hell are you talking about. Senseless rambling!

Guest BlueTideBacker

Good grief. Someone please tell me this idiot is not a product of the Harrison school system.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

i dont know about all that crap your spewing there buddy but i have noticed that since kearny took over ems, they go joy riding into kearny a lot. in fact when i saw them they were picking up dinners at A******* who pays for that Mayor??? they dont know the streets in harrison but know how to go joy riding??

Guest Yea Rite

Good grief. Someone please tell me this idiot is not a product of the Harrison school system.

Why, harrison Schools are not soo Great, I know a few People that went to college after graduating Harrison School system and were told the worst students come from the Harrison School System....Have too damn many Teachers that got their jobs because who they know not because they are the brightest stars in the sky....Most of them are just there to get a pay check and do not give a damn about the Kids..There are quite a few of them that call the kids in elementary school little bastards They should not be Teachers......I am glad You think Harrison Schools are so great.......They are not.There are very few that actually care about these kids......