BYE BYE

Guest REJOICE

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

he won't know what to do with himself now- he has no skills, except to ruin anything he touches iheard that the fire dept had a party when he left and celebrated his demize p.s.-did you read that total bulls--t he wrote about himself-a true legend in his sicko mind-what does he do all day when he's not being a super hero====tom i hope you enjoy all your money,, cause the town and people are at rest tonite now that your off the fire dept --hopefully a real chief like harold can straighten out years of damnation that you caused down there-god help you and that simple brain of yours

• 2 weeks later...

he won't know what to do with himself now- he has no skills, except to ruin anything he touches iheard that the fire dept had a party when he left and celebrated his demize p.s.-did you read that total bulls--t he wrote about himself-a true legend in his sicko mind-what does he do all day when he's not being a super hero====tom i hope you enjoy all your money,, cause the town and people are at rest tonite now that your off the fire dept --hopefully a real chief like harold can straighten out years of damnation that you caused down there-god help you and that simple brain of yours

Does goodbye 8/1/11 mean hello again 2/1/12???

Guest SMARTER THAN THAT

LETS SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT, " BEEN WRESTLING WITH RETIREMENT FOR A YEAR AND WE NEEDED PEOPLE TO MOVE ON SO YOUNGER GUYS WOULDNT

LOSE THEIR POSITIONS". ALL NECESSARY RETIREMENTS HAPPENED PRIOR TO HIS RETIREMENT BOTH THIS YEAR AND LAST. THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO

SACRAFICE. IT WAS ALL ABOUT LOSING THE SICK LEAVE MONEY WHICH THE UNION ORCHESTRATED TO OUST HIM. JUST STOP BY AND ASK THE FIREMEN,

TRUE QUOTES WOULD HAVE BEEN, " IM THE LAST ONE STANDING, AND I'M CLOSING THE DOOR BEHIND ME". LASTLY, " I'M GOING OUT AS THE LAST

PAID FIRE CHIEF". THATS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF... IF MR LEIR HAD QUOTED FIREMEN PAST AND PRESENT THE ARTICLE MIGHT HAVE BEEN MORE

ACCURATE.

Guest heroboy

i heard there has been no sick days in the hfd since he left, wow what doe that say !

boy, i wonder if he'll come in and sleep in his office for old times sake, he was wonderful just ask him !!

$ THEY DON'T CALL HIM DOLLARHAN FOR NOTHING!!!!

**** ** *** the **** **** the $14,000 ** *** fined by State? McDonough should take it out of *** **** **** **.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest busybody

**** ** *** the **** **** the $14,000 ** *** fined by State? McDonough should take it out of *** **** **** **.

HEARD THE GOOD UNION MAN TRIED TO IMPOSE HIMSELF DURING THE HURRICANE AND TAKE OVER AS TOUR COMMANDER. THATS VOLUNTEERING

BUT WHO CARES HE GOT HIS...........

HEARD THE GOOD UNION MAN TRIED TO IMPOSE HIMSELF DURING THE HURRICANE AND TAKE OVER AS TOUR COMMANDER. THATS VOLUNTEERING

BUT WHO CARES HE GOT HIS...........

He is finished, the DCA will not let him back, unemployable through the Mayor's office, although its possible he could be a Detective again with HPD I hear he tells those guys what to do anyhow.